➪[𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚗]

You flinch at the sound of Camilos door being slammed shut. You couldn't wrap your head around him.
One second he was all touchy and literally is love-sick. The next he's just antagonizing Carlos, being a douche, and sending non-verbal threats across the room.

Carlos hasn't changed his mood. He's still pist, but not at you. At Taryn. At Elosie.

"So what? We're just a game for you to play?" Camilo asks coldly. You shake your head, not wanting to speak.

He chuckles and runs his hand through his hair. "Then what the hell was that? You're fucking engaged? Seriously?" He questions you anticipating an answer.

He couldn't tell what he was more mad about, the face that him and you could've fixed this issue when you first got together, or the fact that now he might lose you completely to some low-class snob.

He figured It was more of the second option than the first. You had no control over it, that was well stated from Taryn himself, so why was he still angry with you?

Carlos wasn't sure on it either. His mind filled with thoughts, bad ones.
Ones you'd see a psycho laugh at. The thought of hurting Elosie was still in the air. From his perspective, wasn't ever going away.

The difference was Carlos knew he wasn't mad at you. You weren't dating him, he was your friend.. with benefits.
It wasn't his problem.

He was mad at Elosie, first for lying about rape, promoting his suicidal tendencies, then snapping at his sobrina. His sobrina. Calling you a slut about sent him over the edge. But this. This was different.

This type of hatred would make a mother kill herself infront of her first born.
And it was shared. Between the three, no no, four very pist off adults.

Dolores overheard the entire thing. She was with Xinema at the time, she remembers telling her husband to watch her while she went to her room.
It being soundproof made it all the better.

She'd never seen herself scream curses on someone's name before. All she understood was that it felt great.
She doesn't wish anything bad on Elosie.

Actually. Let me rephrase that,

She didn't wish anything bad on Elosie. Now, she could care less if she "fell" from a window.

Carlos had also came to her about what she had said to Xinema, Mariono was also in the room. The siblings have never seen such a loving mad filled with such hatred.

Dolores brushed it off as Elosie was in a bad mood because a five year old angel called her out for her bullshit.
Then she attacked Mirabel. Just because Mirabel doesn't have a gift doesn't make her just as special as them. Without her, she would still be hiding thr fact their fifty-four year old uncle was just chilling in the walls with talking rats.

Not only Mirabel, but you. She hasn't ever had one conversation with you before, but that doesn't stop her from loving you any less than what her twin brothers do. She loves you dearly, you're her family.

And nobody. She means nobody, fucks with her family.

Elosie is hurting people. Not even physically either, she got to Carlos for God's sake! Nobody gets under Carlos' skin like that!

All she knew is she needed to speak with you. Immediately.

~¤~

"Goodnight my little angel." Dolores whispers placing a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

She shuts off the light and closes the door, walking downstairs to the kitchen.
You hadn't said anything to the boys about Taryn, even when they interrogated you about him. She respected you for it. She respected your independence.

You were also in the kitchen, just kinda as a safe spot with Julieta, but she went to bed about five minutes ago.

"Hola Y/n." Dolores squeaks. You look up with a smile and sit yourself on the counter. "You heard?" You ask her.

She nods and laughs propping herself onto the opposite counter space. "Super-hearing. Remember?" She asks pointing to her ears.

"Ah.. sì, sì. Uh, well, I really just wanted to talk to you about this. I love your brother's dint get me wrong it's just..." You trail off almost embarrassed.

You were trying to be confident and relaxed infront of a literal goddess. You envied the fact that Camilo and Carlos took you over before you could do anything with Mirabel, or any of the girls for that matter.

"Camilos' mood swings and Carlos' blank stare. I know, I completely get it. Sometimes it's good for you to expand, I am honored you chose to talk with me." Dolores says passionately.

You felt your face get red and your eyes widen making Dolores giggle in response. "Six years to short hermosa." She teases making you blush even harder. "But the name-?"

"Mhm, you are very pretty. I was just being honest! Besides, let me praise you a bit, you're going through some tough shit right now." Dolores sighs placing her hands behind her.

You nod and hum in agreement taking the praise without argument.

"So, we gonna talk about Taryn?" She asks looking back at you.

A serious look shook across your face.

"Yeah. Yeah we are."

Dolores Fluff next chapter?
Uh.
Yeah.
Also hinting at a Dolores x Reader?

....

Yeah... yeah it is.