➪[𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚜]

☀︎︎

Who are you?

________________________

The Madrigals dinner invite still shocked me, especially since it was just tomorrow. Mirabel had noticed I looked up at the window with the two boys in it and excused herself immediately after.

A little unsettled out by this sudden change in atmosphere, I look up at the window again and see that they're gone.

"Weird." I mutter to myself before turning the other way and making my way back down to the main part of town.

I look around to see Dolores and Antonio, along with their mother, Pepa, and father, Félix, doing the chores they were assigned to do for the day.

I don't pay much notice to behind me, I mean who really does? Wait, that sounded bad, I mean I do, but not often.

~{Camilo}~

"Maybe, just maybe she didn't notice." Carlos says trying to cheer me up.
While he was teasing me and that girl made direct eye contact, she looked uncomfortable. I would too if there were a pair of random twins staring at me from a window trying to hide themselves.

"Right, she didn't notice us even though we made direct eye contact and not only did she see me, but you as well. But yeah, she didn't notice." I rant annoyed with him.

I kept walking out Casita before I notice that he's stopped. I turn around and shove my hands in my pockets. "What? You coming or not?" I ask him.

"She saw us? Both of us? Like in the window? Both of us." He asks pointing in the direction of my door. I nod, he just continues to stand there.

"Dude, what?" I ask walking back towards him. "What if she thinks we're a bunch of creeps! She doesn't know us at all! She could've thought we were like twenty-five! Are you fucking insane?!" He snaps at me, I push him back a little getting him to shut up.

He just groans and pushes past my shoulder storming out.
What the fuck did I do wrong?
Literally nothing!

~{Perez}~

I decided to stop at a flower shop in the Plaza, it would be nice to get for my mom.

My dad is still around yeah, but he constantly drunk, or gone, or cheating on mamá. I could definitely say I hated him.

"You should get those ones mì vida." I hear. I snap my head around to see who was leaning over my shoulder, it was the boy in the maroon ruana from before.

"Don't just say that, depends on who she's getting them for!" The other one says. This one the one I made eye contact with! Not going to lie, he was attractive upfront.

His brother was okay, or whoever it was. "Don't mind Camilo, he's just sour because I know what I'm talking about." The first one says with a smirk.

Camilo, that's his name?
Ca-mil-ooooooooo.
It's funny to sound out.

"Just because you're closer with Isabela doesn't mean anything Carlos." Camilo snaps at the boy.

So..Camilo and Carlos, the annoying but very attractive duo.
Wonder what I could do with this.

"Camilo and Carlos huh? You guys cousins or something? On on Pepas side, the other on Julieta?" I ask swallowing any sort of inappropriate behavior that wanted to slip out.

"No, no amor." Carlos states with no hesitation.

"We are the angel and devil of Encanto, the Madrigal Twins."