➪[𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚘]

~{Carlos Madrigal}~

God damnit. Every single girl Camilo even looks at they instantly swoon for.
I don't hate Camilo. I could never hate him. That's such a strong word. I just strongly dislike.

"You can't just say that, depends who she's getting them for." Camilo snaps at me giving me a dirty look.

I straighten myself keeping my hands on the girls shoulders. She doesn't seem to mind, so I'll take advantage of it.

"Don't mind Camilo, he acts like he knows what he's talking about." I sigh rolling my eyes getting a little laugh from her. This made me smile, not the smile I usually have.

A genuine smile, not just for Sexual Intentions.

That's new.

"Just because you hang out with Isabela more doesn't mean anything." He says rolling his eyes.
Fuck Camilo, you don't even understand how much you piss me off.

"Actually it does.." I mutter under my breath, he gives me a hard glare "What was that Carlos?" He asks acting tough.

Maybe that was his secret gift or something? Acting? He sure as uses it alot if so.

"Well," the girl starts making us both simultaneously look at her.
Damn that was twin like of us. Disgusting.

"I'm Y/n Perez... nice to meet you two, and actually.." She states picking up the jacarandas.

Nailed it.

"I think I will get these ones Carlos." Y/n stated. I swear I thought my heart was going to stop. I knew I was blushing alot but I wouldn't hide it, not at all.

"I think this color would look nice on you.." She whispers holding up the flower then fidgeting with my ruana. She was flirting.

Fuck.
She was flirting.

~{Camilo Madrigal}~

Flirting: To behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions.

Let's see how long he can go without making this extremely sexual.
With anyone else it takes him about three minutes back and forth.

I don't want to be the one to break it to him, but that's probably the biggest reason the only girlfriends he's ever had have been sex addicts and cheated, used him to try and have sex with me, or used him for sex and because he's a Madrigal.

As you can see.
Sex.

Not that it's a bad thing to do every once in a while, but he does it... excessively.

It doesn't seem like that's what he wants with Y/n though, if I don't get my chance, which I highly doubt would happen, I just hope she's not one of those people.

That would fucking suck.
Don't take that dirty.
I'm just saying that would be bad.

If he wants to make this a little competition, let's make it that.
T

wins and Perez.

~{Carlos Madrigal}~

Me and Camilo, of course it was him, offered to take her hom since it was getting late and we figured she needed to be home at some point.

Me and Y/n have been talking about everyone's gifts, what they do, how they do what they do.

"Me and Cami shape-shift, I hoped it would be different in some way, like one got people the other got animals." I say shoving my hands in my pockets and looking at her.

She kept her eyes glued forward,
So she's definitely not new to flirting then.

"So what? You both turn into other people?" She asks looking back at me, I smile and nod. "Cool!" She exclaims. I laugh and Camilo scoffs.

"Can I call you 'Milo? It's just shorter and easier to remember I guess." She asks Camilo, he nods and casually slides his arm across her shoulders.

I cant help but feel jealous, so this is a competition now? I glare at Camilo before grabbing thr girls hand.

Again, she just let's us.

"Oh, my house is up right here! Graciás Carlos and 'Milo!" She says quickening her walking pace.

Camilo nods and steps back not wanting to interfere with whatever what was happening inside.

"Hey bonita," I grab her arm making her head turn back towards me.

"Remember what I said and just

Don't Mind Camilo."