08

MARIAH

Saturday came very quickly, much to my dismay. I was right about the sleep though. That night I slept a whole eight hours. However, I did wake up to an Instagram notification.

ana_montana wants to send you a message

Huh? The fuck does this cougar want? Out of curiosity I clicked on it.

ana_montana
hey girly, heard ur going to dmo's party!
i just wanted to let u know to stay away from melo 😘🤍

Accept Decline

Dawg what..I don't even know what to say. Like how do I even respond to this? The first thing I did was screenshot it and sent to Sydney.

bitch look at thisss
+1 attachment

sid the sloth 💃🏽
LMFAO WHAT
WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS

bro ong
ole girl took time to find my @ just for that

Going back over to Instagram, I clicked accept on the message and typed back a response.

uh, who's this?

ana_montana
Melo's girlfriend.
aka, everything you're not <3
ur really pretty though

My mouth literally dropped. Is this bitch delusional? Then she tried to cover it by calling me pretty..yeah okay. I just wanna know why the fuck she responded so quickly? Was she waiting for me to reply or something?

Little did she know, her boyfriend was the one who bought my plane ticket to Chicago, and he's currently paying for the hotel I'm in right now.

lmfao okay?

ana_montana
but anyways, stay from melo today
if yk what's good for u 💕

Like that shit was supposed to scare me. Scoffing, I screenshoted the chat and left her ass on read. Ain't no bitch bouta scare me. Especially not that granny. I already had a plan developing.

After drying my hair and putting the normal product on it, I put on a simple outfit. Nothing to flashy. Just a normal shirt, biker shorts, and jordans.

However, I was gonna do everything in my power to piss Ana off. Starting with the necklace Melo got me that said "M". He always wore the other one and it was magnetic to mine.

Gelo had texted me the address last night and we spent about an hour catching up.

On Wednesday I'd bought Dmo a chain with the letter D in small diamonds. Don't ask me how I bought it, just know I have connections.

NOBODY

As Mariah pulled up to the house address Gelo had sent her, she couldn't help but feel a little scared. She hadn't spoken to these people in a little over two years. What if they hated her?

Here goes nothing, she thought while ringing the doorbell. Within seconds, the front door opened and a girl stood there.

Ally- Mari??

The older girl had met Mariah when she first got with Zo back in 2019 and the two bonded.

Mariah- Uh, hi.