76

a/n
if you couldn't tell, this book was inspired by Pnb Rocks' song "selfish". it broke my heart to hear he passed away yesterday.

Nobody

The first minute of the fight was hilarious for LaMelo. That was, until he realized Mariah was actually choking Ana out and she was close to passing out. This is when he posted the video on his Instagram story and tagged both girls before putting his phone up, pulling Mariah away.

Melo- I knew you were dumb Ana, but I didn't think you were stupid enough to bring up her family life. The fuck is wrong with you?

He asked, putting Mariah down and looking his girlfriend with a disgusted face while he sat on the bed next to Mari.

The older woman was furious as she managed to stand up. How dare he take Mariah's side instead of hers? Especially when Mari attacked her first.

Ana- Are you seriously taking her side right now babe? She just almost fucking killed me!!

Mari wanted to throw up. All the pet names Ana used were just sickening. She hated it.

Mariah- For the love of black Jesus, stop calling that man the B word. You are literally the same age as my uncle.

LaMelo was the only one to laugh at Mariah's joke. Ana wanted nothing more than to fight her again. She wasn't prepared the last couple times and that's why she lost, according to her.

Ana- Who are you to tell me what I can and can't call my boyfriend?

At the mention of the word "boyfriend" Mariah let out a chuckle and muttered something under her breath, making her laugh at herself more.

Ana- I'm sorry, what did you say? Speak up!

Ana was tired of Mariah always "bullying her" as she liked to call it.

Mariah- I said, calling your great great grandson your boyfriend is incestuous!!

Ana rolled her eyes once again. How many old jokes was this girl going to make?

Ana- At this point, it's just embarrassing how much you want him. Your time with him is over, it's finished. Like you said, you're no longer his first choice. I'm his new obsession, not you.

There were so many things wrong with that statement, Mariah thought. Her face quickly turned into a smirk as she then realized what she could to to further infuriate Chester the Cougar, or whatever the Cheeto's mascot was.

This next move could either work in Mariah's favor, or it could go terribly wrong. Now if this was the same LaMelo she knew, it was bound to go smoothly.

Mariah- If he was so obsessed with you, would he let me do this?

She used the hand closet to Melo and lightly grabbed his chin, bringing him towards her. As soon as he made eye contact with her, Mariah smiled and pressed her lips onto his.

With no hesitation, LaMelo quickly forgot where he was and immediately kissed her back.

He'd felt like the eleven year old boy who had just experienced his first kiss again, getting that special tingly feeling he'd only experienced with the girl in front of him.

Ana's heart shattered at the interaction between the two. Her boyfriend kissing the girl he told her not to worry about. The girl his brother said hated him. This didn't look like she hated him.

What was even worse for her was the fact that Melo wasn't pulling away, he was actually pushing the kiss to go further. It looked like they were gonna fuck right then and there if Mariah didn't pull away first.

Ana- Y-You fucking bitch! You made him kiss you! That's not fair.

Mariah- I didnt make him do anything. He could've easily pulled away if he wanted to.

All Ana wanted to do right now was kill Mari. But she knew the younger girl would beat her up again. So she said something hurtful.

Ana- I hope your baby comes out dead.