31

a/n
i got a question..WHY DID YALL LIKE THIS SO MUCH???

out of the 7 melo stories i did, this one and "on the low" got the most attention

out of the 7 melo stories i did, this one and "on the low" got the most attention. WHY?! i mean, i'd revive it but idk if anyone would really want that bc it's been like almost three years.

MARIAH

I felt sick. I didn't even want to look back on the counter when O said the results came through. Since he was closer, he looked first and I couldn't even tell wether it was a look of happiness or anger because his face stayed blank.

O- Are you going to come over and look for yourself or just stand there looking stupid?

Mariah- Can't you just tell me?

He stood up straight, turning his face into a look of annoyance. Well fuck you too bitch.

O- No.

Ughhh. I swear I hate men. All men should burn. Except for Killian Hates, his lil fine ass.

NOBODY

As Mariah made her way to the table, she had a gut feeling that she wasn't going to get the results she wanted, and that made her fear worse.

Each step felt heavier and heavier each time until she finally reached the dreaded table with the two ClearBlue tests sitting on a napkin.

Mariah- What does it say?

She asked, standing over the table with her hands covering her eyes. O wanted to strangle her for her childness.

O- Fucking look and you'll see. Pussy.

Mariah- Well I'm sorry, it's not like these results won't change my life and career forever.

The taller man rolled his eyes at the shorter female. She was being a bit dramatic.

O- Bro just look.

O was right, Mari thought. She just needed to get it over with and call it a day. So here goes nothing. Mariah mentally counted to three in her head and removed her hands, eyes widening at the two little sticks below her.

Pregnant
Pregnant

MARIAH

That's it, I'm gonna kill myself. End it all. Jump off a bridge, stand in front of a train, drown. How the fuck am I supposed to support a whole child? I can barely support myself what the fuck..

Abortion was an option, but they've made them so freaking expensive, and I REFUSE to go to any Planned Parenthood because I just know there's gonna be a bunch of old ass white women holding signs, calling me a murderer.

Instead of crying, I did the only logical thing I thought was right at the moment. I unblocked and texted the demon spawn.

i'm gonna kill you
i'm literally gonna fucking kill you

LaMelo Ball
hi melo
how r u
i'm good thx
thts how u start a convo

you're paying for my abortion
+1 attachment

LaMelo Ball
no the fuck i'm not
i'm not letting u kill my child

IT'S A CLUMP OF CELLS
BLOOD CELLS
it's not a fuckin kid

LaMelo Ball
cells that'll grow into a baby

you
have
a
girlfriend

LaMelo Ball
and?

have a kid with HER
not me fuckface

LaMelo Ball
so she can take all my money
and leave? absolutely not.
i'm not letting her brittany renner me

there won't be water where you're going

LaMelo Ball
all jokes aside
if u get an abortion i'm suing

the fuck is wrong with you?

LaMelo Ball
many things.
now bring your ass back to charlotte
i know you're staying with o
i'm not telling u how i kno
but if u don't come back within a month
we're gonna have problems