61

MARIAH

"Bitch ain't no fuckin way"

There were no words to describe the amount of anger I felt when I stepped foot into the threshold. Sitting there right before my eyes, were Sydney and ANA.. laughing and chuckling like they were the best of friends.

I stood in the door frame with Gelo and Evoni behind me, who were just as shocked. Sydney froze when seeing me and quickly got up.

Sydney- Mari! Heeyy. Wh-What brings you by?

My face scrunched up in disgust. Was she serious? There was just no way. But I really wanna know why the hell the cougar was here.

But, like always, my arms moved before my mouth did. Before I knew it, my right arm went in the air and I'd socked the shit outta her. 

NOBODY

"DAYUMN!!"

LiAngelo couldn't help the noise that came out of his mouth as he watched Mariah knock Sydney clean out. Of course he'd seen her fight, but never had he known she had the power to knock somebody out if she really wanted.

Evoni on the other hand, let out a small giggle when Gelo made his noise. She was liking Mari more and more each day.

Mari didn't process what happened until Sydney was on the ground, passed out.

Mariah- Oh shit, my bad b. I ain't even mean to do that. But oh well. You want some too?

She asked, looking up at Ana for the last part. Ever since the last time, where the younger girl beat her ass, Ana had learned her lesson. She wanted no part with Mari.

Ana- Naahh. You got that. I'll uh..just wait for her to wake up I guess.

Mari noticed that Ana kept switching eye contact between her and Sydney. She almost wanted to laugh at Ana's reassurance that she was done messing with her, but it'd be inappropriate.

Ana- But can I ask what she did to deserve that?

She asked as Mariah was beginning to leave. The younger girl turned back around and looked at her before responding.

Mariah- She said, and I quote; I hope your baby ends up dead, just like your dad.

Two mouths dropped, one being Ana's and the other one Evoni's.

Ana- Oh..okay.

Gelo was too late to pull Evoni back because once she heard what Mari had said, she bolted over to Sydney and smacked her with her purse.

Mariah couldn't contain the laughter that emerged from her when Evoni smacked the unconscious girl with her purse. It was so unexpected, and it caught her off guard. That's what made it funny.

Gelo dragged both the laughing girl and his girlfriend out the room before anything else could even happen.

Mariah- W-Why'd you do that?

She finally asked when they got back to the car. The whole way down the stairs Mari was just straight laughing.

Evoni- You thought I was gone let that shit slide and not get at least something in?

Mariah- My niggaaaa.

Both girls dapped each other up like they were dudes and Gelo just gave them both a dirty look before shaking his head.

Gelo- There's something wrong with you two.

Evoni- Aren't you allergic to cats?

She asked, turning around and giving him a fake glare as well.

Mariah- Naaahh. According to him, he said he got rid of his "allergics".

Evoni- ALLERGICS?!