73

a/n
i can't believe melo's 21 now like my brain won't process it 😭. i've fr been watching him for like six years now that's actually crazy.

Nobody

"So, do you know what the gender is yet?"

Shareef asked, attempting to break the tension between Josh and Mariah. They'd been glaring at each other for over three minutes and it was starting to get awkward.

Mariah- No, I think I find that out at the end of this month. Whenever my next appointment is.

Bryce- Does he even go with you to those?

From what he'd heard about Melo from Bronny and others, Bryce wasn't even sure if he liked him. He didn't even want to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Mariah- No. The only thing he cares about in this whole thing is that I don't get an abortion. He made that very clear.

Several faces scrunched up at this information, the main one being Jalen's. He didn't care if she was mad at him. He was gonna say what he needed to say regardless of what'd she say back.

Jalen- Put that nigga on child support and take half of everything he owns.

Mariah- And risk the internet and every media outlet calling me Brittany Renner 2.0? Are you out of your mind?

She could just imagine the TMZ headlines now. "Mariah Moore puts LaMelo Ball on Child Support. What more could she take from him?"

Jalen- No, but you are for not considering it. Do you really think this nigga's gonna drop his bitch for you? Cause I promise you he's not. If he didn't do it before you got pregnant he's most definitely not gonna do it now.

It was so silent in the hotel room you could hear a pin drop. No one was expecting Jalen to go off like that. Especially Mariah. She was baffled. This was the first time someone outside of the Ball family had pressed her about her relationship with LaMelo.

Mikey- Not too much on my sister Jalen.

Mikey was very protective over Mariah. Ever since he'd moved to North Carolina she'd taken him under her wing.

Mariah- No no, I need to hear it Mikey. Keep going Jalen. Don't hold back.

One thing Jalen didn't count on was her being accepting of what he said. He expected a much worse reaction from her. Surely she was going to sock the daylight out of him. But he thought, fuck it. If she wanted him to not hold back he could definitely do that.

Jalen- You aren't his first choice anymore Mari. From the looks of it, there's always gonna be someone better. You're just a rebound, a backup crutch for him to fall on if it doesn't work out. He uses you until he finds his next pick and tosses you aside, and you fall for it every single time because you hate the idea of being alone.

As much as that statement hurt Mariah to hear, Jalen was right. She was just a crutch for him.

Josh tapped Jalen to let him know he'd gone too far. He was so caught up in the words that he didn't even see a tear run down Mariah's face. Mari herself didn't even realize she was crying until Shaqir pointed it out.

Shaqir- Oh great you made her cry Jalen, and everybody knows she's an ugly crier.

Mariah- I'm okay, I swear.

She managed to muster up a small smirk but Shareef and the others weren't buying it. Only because she was now bawling her eyes out.

Meaarah was the first go get up and wrap her arms around Mariah. After her the others followed suit until there was a knock on the door.

Bronny- I'll go get it.

Getting up from the bed, he went towards the door and unlocked it. He didn't even care who was at it honestly.

"I leave her alone for an hour and she's fucking crying? What did y'all do to her?"

a/n
who do we think came in???
BUT LOOK AT THIS LMAO

a/nwho do we think came in???BUT LOOK AT THIS LMAO

i'm audibly gagging. she's about to be 33 dawg.
why is she 32 speaking like this good lord.
but he looks too fine