48

a/n
sobbing, why'd no one notice the lil 👊🏼💥👩🏽 last chapter??? i thought that was the best part

NOBODY

+1 message request from [melo]

Mariah stared at the notification, not really sure what to do. She remembered blocking him, so how the hell did he get unblocked?

But the main question on her mind was; why was he being so nice in her comment section? She was certain he didn't mean it and the thought of it made her laugh. It made her think of the "stop being so nice and show them how crazy you are" tiktok audio.

So she clicked on the message request, wanting to see a small preview of it. She had a feeling it had something to do with those emojis.

melo; stop being so fuckin mean to me
it's gonna make me look bad

He couldn't be serious..make HIM look bad? For the last two or three weeks Mari's name has been dragged through the mud because of him.

All the work she'd done to finally make people look at her as "Mariah Moore", instead of "LaMelo Ball's On & Off Girlfriend" or the "Charity case Lavar Ball took in", had gone to shit once Melo made that story post.

Mari knew if she texted Melo back, she'd be giving him the attention she wanted, and she had to be strong. So she deleted the request, not forgetting to screenshot it for her groupchat.

The Three Stooges 💕

+1 attachment
y'all- look at this

e 🤍
make HIM look bad??
oh yea he smokin crack

ally ❤️‍🔥
does he not feel..dumb?

he has an ego problem

ally ❤️‍🔥
honey, he has more than ego problems

e 🤍
he's a cocky lightskinned fuck
there's hella shit wrong w him

Mariah didn't get to respond to Evoni's words because a FaceTime call took up her screen.

the man brittany did dirty 🤟🏽 +2 others
would like to FaceTime

MARIAH

What the fuck does Pj want from me? What is with all these NBA players getting involved with my personal life? Don't y'all got better things to do? Stop bothering me. Take care of yo kids.

I didn't even want to answer because I knew one of those numbers would be Melo. Pj was slick like that. Always has been, always will be. Dude's an instigator, for literally no reason.

the man brittany did dirty 🤟🏽
awnser the call pls, ty

no.
i feel like one of those numbers is melo
i told u i'm not supposed to be talking to him

the man brittany did dirty 🤟🏽
mmm you're being extra
it's literally not that deep

Oh yeaaah. This man gotta go. He's the last person to be talking about anyone.

the man brittany did dirty 🤟🏽
don't be that bm everyone hates 😐

nice knowing you,
paul jermaine washington jr

Block "the man brittany did dirty 🤟🏽" ?
block

I'm on a roll at this point. Everybody could get blocked for all I care. At this point, the whole Hornets starting lineup is about to get blocked.

If you aren't on my side, blocked. Goodbye. I don't need that extra drama in my life. It's time to start a new chapter. Make myself a stronger version of me.

END OF ACT TWO

a/n
new mari era???
which means, REVAMPED CAST
coming soon this week
BE READYY
more drama on the way