12

NOBODY

Mariah was in her seat fast asleep when Pj let out a large gasp. It startled some around him so bad they actually jumped.

Terry- Nigga what?

Sitting up from his seat, Pj turned his body to face behind him. Mostly all eyes were on him at this point, they just wanted to know why he gasped so loudly.

Pj- Y'all dated?!

After what Pj had just seen on his for you page, he was beyond confused.

Miles- Who?

Pj- The two children. Over there. Mari and Melo.

He exclaimed, pointing in between the two people who sat in different sections of the planes. This statement caused other faces to scrunch up.

Terry- What??

Kelly- Wait, Forreal?

MELO

This nigga cannot be serious. Several eyes were flickering between Mariah and I. Her ass wasn't even awake. I honestly just wanted to facepalm right then and there.

Melo- You ain't know?

James- What do you mean you ain't know? How are we supposed to know?

Bouknight looked incredibly hurt he didn't know this information. Even Borrego was confused.

Do these people not run background checks or information searches on their employees? If not that's actually really sad.

I can't even google Mari's name without mine popping up in the suggestion.

Melo- Why else would she call me everything but my name?

Have they seriously not noticed that she's always either calling me LaLiar, LaCheater, or sometimes on a bad day LaBitch?

Gordon- She doesn't call anyone by their name.

James- On God. She calls me Stuart Little.

Oh, she's funny for that. I can actually see it.

Pj- How long were y'all even together for?

Melo- Uhh..we been on and off since we were like twelve. That's almost eight years I think?

Their mouths dropped and I couldn't stop the laugh that came from within.

Jalen- Nigga how come you ain't put a ring on her finger? Fuck is you doing with that other girl?

Now that is a question my entire family's been asking. Hell, even some of my fans. It may seem like I don't want to, but I actually really do.

It's just she's so damn picky and I never know when he hates me or not, which is usually ALL the time. But then again, so much work goes into weddings.

Melo- Cause she don't want me no more. I never treated her the way I was supposed to.

Part of that's a lie. We were fantastic up until we got to high school, and when the fame started growing. I had girls on me left and right but they all wanted me for the money or clout. I just didn't realize it until I left high school.

Vernon- I'm sure it wasn't that bad.

Oh, it's even worse. But I'm not even gonna get into it. Especially with the anger issues. I don't even know where those came from.

Melo- For three of those eight years, she was basically my side chick while I dated a whole different girl.

There was no defending my actions and I knew it.

Vernon- I take it back, you are horrible.

Miles- Yeah bro..that's fucked up. You definitely deserve all those nicknames.

Gordon- And she still stayed with you??

Melo- Yeah. Up until she graduated and moved out to where she is now.

I honestly don't know where she lives. All I know is that apartment is paid by MJ. I feel like it's the Duke dorms but I don't know, since I never visited.

Cody- Well what happened?

I'd never seen these dudes so interested before. If you were to see it, it'd be like nothing good happened in their lives so they were closely paying attention to this.

Melo- A week after she left I uh, cheated on her with the girl I tossed her aside for.

Mason- You need your ass beat.