32

a/n
i hate the word update. feels very demanding and it's always from the ppl who never comment. btw there are some days where i simply don't feel like writing lol so if i don't post everyday my bad <3.

OH, and before i forget, some of y'all got some questionable reading list titles 😭

MELO

"Why do you still care about her childish ass?"

Did she seriously just ask me that? You know what, I'm not even gonna explain myself. I don't owe any type of explanation to her.

Melo- I don't know, why are you so worried about her? She doesn't want anything to do with me. Why do you keep assuming it's all her?

Did it look like I was gaslighting Ana? Absolutely. But at the moment I didn't care.

Ana- So it's been you this whole time?

I could tell she was mad, but there was a part of me that just wanted to laugh in her face. I don't know why she expects so much from me. I'm barely an adult.

Melo- That's up for you to decide.

Ana- Have you cheated on me with her?

Ooh there she goes. Now she asking the right questions. The one everyone wants to know. I mean, I could tell her what she wants to hear, but where's the fun in that?

Melo- Yeah, I have. Multiple times actually.

Ana's mouth dropped wide open as if she wasn't expecting me to be honest or just lie. She looked like she was about to cry and I just couldn't take her seriously.

Ana- Why? Am I not good enough for you?

I felt Gelo's eyes on me after she asked that. I honestly forgot his ass was even here. I almost asked him why he was still here. Go home.

Melo- No, not really.

NOBODY

The older woman couldn't believe what she was hearing. This whole time she thought Mariah was the one messing with her boyfriend, come to find out it was Melo the whole time. She got her ass beat for absolutely nothing.

Ana- Fuck you.

She spat, throwing a shoe at Melo which he caught. He almost hurled it right back at her but he remembered Gelo and Evoni were there.

Melo- You wish you could.

Gelo snorted but covered it up with a cough, causing Evoni to elbow him.

Evoni- Gelo!

Gelo- My fault.

Ana- You think this is funny bitch??

She directed her anger towards Gelo and Evoni wasn't about to have it.

Evoni- Watch your fucking mouth.

Ana didn't dare respond to Evoni. That was another fight she knew she couldn't win, so she did the one thing she could do. She left.