27

a/n
can we just talk about these two 😮‍💨

a/ncan we just talk about these two 😮‍💨

bro i literally love her..ANYWAYS MOVING ON

NOBODY

Mariah knew Melo wouldn't take too kindly to her leaving. She expected Sanchez or someone else to report her missing. She'd seen the news report on the Tv, but what she didn't expect was what O told her Melo posted on his story.

It took three whole days before everybody and their mother was searching for Mari. Dmo had been calling all of his niece's friends to see if they had any type of contact with her, but they all had the same answer; no. Since Mariah had all apps disabled on the new phone O got her, she didn't see all the Instagram messages Melo sent her.

LaMelo Ball
mariah kennedy moore
stop playin, where tf are u
this ain't fuckin funny
answer ur phone
i swea if u don't reply to my fuckin messages
the police lookin for u
my entire family is on my ass
got these bitch ass cops questioning me
pick up the phone thot..that's y i ain't pull out
i kno yo ass sees my shit
u better not have snitched
awnser b4 i do sum shit to ruin yo life

MARIAH

"TELL ME YOU AIN'T WHAT THIS SAYS!"

My mouth dropped as O showed me a screenshot of Melo's story. No this nigga cannot be fucking serious. Bro what the hell do I even say to that?! He out here lying to all eight million of his followers and the rest of the WORLD.

He posted a selfie I took on his Snapchat when I was seventeen, and put the words; "praying for my baby momma's safe return 😞🙏🏽". WHAT?!

How fucking BOLD do you have to be to post shit like that knowing you have a whole girlfriend?

It's bad enough there were already hella instagram posts saying "Mariah Moore Missing" , but now I'm gonna have to deal with shade rooms AND Tmz writing articles of me being the "Mother of LaMelo Ball's Child" .

Oh, not to mention, Ana REPOSTED one of said pics saying I'm missing.

Mariah- No!! At least, I don't think I am.

O- Then why the fuck would he call you that?

He asked, folding his arms. I hadn't even been here a full fucking week and Melo's already pulling shit.

Mariah- Uh I don't know, maybe it's because he's you know..CRAZY?!

O- What do you mean you don't "think" you are?

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

O- Tell me you did not sleep with this man while he has a fucking girlfriend.

I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. I couldn't lie to O, that's just morally wrong. He took me in while everyone's looking for me, so the least I could do is be honest.

O- How many times?

Dawg I didn't even say anything. How could he even know?

Mariah- Maybe like..five or six times?

This just made him make a "Gah" noise and threw up his hands, turning around.

O- FIVE OR SIX?! Mari, he came back into your life barely a month ago!! You're telling me you fucked him five or six times without that female Megamind he's dating know?!

Mariah- When you say it out loud it sounds bad.

In my defense, if she didn't know already, she knows now. Especially with what Melo posted.

O- Because it is!! Did he use a condom or at least pull out whenever y'all did it?

Now that I think about it..oh fuck my life.

Mariah- No, I wasn't think about that at the moment!! I was too focused on the fact I wasn't using my head.

O- Mari you fucking dumbass!! If you are pregnant he just trapped you for LIFE. You'll have ties to that man forever, and if you get an abortion without telling him and he finds out, he can sue your and take everything you own. It'll be the Alan situation all over again.

I wanted to cry. Everything O was saying was right. If the entire world thinks I'm pregnant, my name and reputation will be dragged through the mud if I abort it.

Mariah- How long ago did he post that?

O- Five hours ago, so If I were you I'd post a photo or something like I said. Then I'm going to Walmart and buying you a fucking test.

Nodding my head, I quickly redownloaded Instagram. Shit took forever, but when it finally finished I logged in and went straight to that post button, not focused on anything else.

mari ✔︎

mari ayo?? is this thing on?