55

NOBODY

"You don't put someone you love in the hospital. You don't try and kill the people you love. LaMelo you don't love me. You love the fact that you can control me, manipulate me into being someone we both know I'm not."

Mariah felt like a huge weight was lifted off her shoulders after that. She'd been wanting to say that to him for the last three years.

Melo, on the other hand wanted to cry. He hadn't realized how much of a dick he'd been to her until she threw it in his face. She'd never stood up for herself until now.

He wished he could go back in time and take back everything he did to her when they were sixteen. Maybe their lives would've been different. He probably wouldn't even be with Ana if he wasn't such an ass.

Mariah- Nigga, are you fucking crying??

She asked, watching his face get red. Melo rarely ever cried and in her opinion, when he died, he was a VERY ugly crier.

Melo- Do you think we could've worked?

He couldn't even look at her, because if he did he'd start sobbing, and he's sure she would've laughed in his face.

It took a couple seconds for Mariah to process what he'd asked her, but she then thought to all the times he dropped her for Ashley.

Mariah- Probably..if you never met Ashley. Cause remember how great we were from sixth grade to halfway through sophomore year?

The male across the room, nodded his head and let out a small chuckle, remembering how fun those days were. Back then it was them against the world. Now it was her against him.

Melo- If..If I get help, would you give me another chance?

Mari's face scrunched up. Did he just ask her what she thought he did? Or was she slowly starting to completely lose her mind?

Mariah- What do you mean?

Melo- Like, if I actually take my anger management sessions seriously, would you consider getting back with me?

a/n
AAHHHHHH
what should she do?