51

a/n
3 updates in 1 day?? let's gooo

MARIAH

The next set of events happened so quickly I don't even know what happened. One minute Melo's with Miles, and the next he's charging at me full speed like he's the fucking Flash.

Oh shit. Fuck my life. I may be small, but I'm not bouta let this nigga whoop my ass in public. I can't go out like that. Immediately hanging up on Sydney, I put my hands up, ready to fight this nigga if needed.

NOBODY

The other males watched as Melo quickly walked towards Mariah, who looked like she was ready to throw hands. It confused them to no end on why she would act like that. He kept getting closer and Mari started internally freaking out.

It was in that moment, when Mariah thought to herself; Fuck this shit, I'm running. So she did.

Forgetting her knee was still burning, Mari turned as quickly as she could and ran out of the parking garage.

She made it around the corner before she stopped, trying to relieve the pain in her knee. This was a time where she regretted not putting the brace on.

There's no way he'd follow her out here. Well she was absolutely wrong, because he did.

Mariah- You can't put your hands on a pregnant woman. Especially with all these white people watching.

She lowly said, eyes widening as he got closer.

Melo- Fuckin watch me.

He knew a bunch of people were walking the streets, but he was too angry with Mariah to care.

So he grabbed her by the throat, cutting off her air supply, and slammed her body against the nearest wall.

One woman across the way noticed the interaction and quickly pulled out her camera while her friend called the police. All they saw was this tall male choking a helpless woman.

In retaliation, Mariah brought her fist to his cheek, hoping he let her neck go. Well, he did, but not in the way she wanted.

Melo threw Mari to the ground where she caught her fall with her arm and got right back up, 100% ready to fight this time.

She cocked back her fist and punched him once more, but this time in the nose. Since he was much bigger than her, it barely hurt Melo and he knew he'd have a worse impact. So he punched her right back and Mariah went flying.

That hit was what made other people start to watch. Most people stood in shock. Here was their "Charlotte Hero" LaMelo Ball, beating up a female in front of their very eyes.

Getting back up, Mariah started throwing hits left and right. All of them connecting to various parts of Melo's body. Police cars were pulling up now and they got out of their cars.

All Melo had to do to get her to stop was to kick her knee. That's exactly what he did. She went down within an instant.

Mariah- You fuck nigga!! Why does everyone go for the knee? Ooh I fuckin hate you.

Mari refused to let her knee be the reason why she went out sad. Now hopping on one foot, she tried to shove Melo back, but it ended up with him catching her arms, lifting her up, and hurling her onto the street.

The last thing she remembered before her darkness took over her vision was watching a cop taze LaMelo and slap handcuffs on him.

a/n
oooh how we feel about him being arrested?