58

Twitter
ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇᴅ sᴛᴀᴛᴇs

1. ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
Ana Montana
Several people are bashing Instagram star Analicia Chaves after screenshots of her DMs with Mariah Moore were leaked.
ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ At Your Old Age

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛ
mari ✔︎ @M4R1AH
lmao i want y'all to see how obsessed this hag is w me. @Ana_Montanaa i done told u to leave me alone but u won't. u grown asl attacking me for WHAT? u mad ya eggs are all dried up?? lol u mad he nut in me & not u 🥺 ?
+4 attachments
90k 💬 19k 🔁 100k ❤️

MARIAH

"You wanna tell me why you decided to leak those messages between you and that girl?"

I watched as Diane begun taking notes about our conversation. This is what happened everyday. I would talk, and she'd take notes. Although, part of me wants to know what she's writing.

Mariah- She was talking shit, and I told her I'd leak the messages if she kept harassing me. Bitch ain't believe me so I had to show her.

She's honestly lucky I didn't feel like scrolling to find the screenshots of her and Ashley's convo.

Diane just nodded her head, biting her lip so she wouldn't laugh. One day I'm gonna get her to laugh. Don't know when, but I'll do it.

Diane- I see, and why haven't you..blocked her?

Mariah- I did! Several times in fact, but she just keeps popping up. Like a roach. A old ass roach.

Diane- Okay, have you ever seen her in person?

I let out a small smile, remembering the last time Ana and I saw each other. I wonder if she ever fixed that nose of hers.

Mariah- Mhm. We fought.

As I was picking with my nails, out of the corner of my eye I saw Diane stop writing and look up with one eyebrow raised.

Diane- You won, right?

I couldn't even help the smirk that placed itself on my face. I knew she was into the drama.

Mariah- Course I did.

She let out a small "hmm", indicating she found that funny. Let's goooo. Got her to laugh.

Diane- If only you woulda won the fight that was all over Twitter.

Within an instant, my mouth dropped. Broo. There's no way she just said that.

Mariah- I was winning at first!!

Diane- Tuh, no you weren't honey. I saw that entire video. He tossed you like a basketball.

Mariah- You're so mean to me, and for what?

I swear this lady LOVES to make fun of me.

Diane- It's the only way I can get you to talk about your problems without you changing the subject.

Mariah- What exactly are my problems?

NOBODY

Mari shifted on the couch so that she was now laying down, instead of sitting normally while the older woman across the table looked up from her notebook.

Diane- Well for starters, you have severe Stockholm Syndrome with a bit of impulsive behavior, you think with your heart instead of your brain, and don't even get me started on the parental issues...

By this time Mariah was speechless as Diane just kept listing off everything she'd jotted down in her notes about the girl.

Diane- Not to mention, you still haven't opened up to me about the abuse from previous years, and what happened to make you go missing.