60

a/n
ayo..MY BAD. i been busy w school & forgot about this but my semester's almost over

NOBODY

What was supposed to be a fifty minute drive, only took Mariah twenty. Usually if she drove how she normally did, it'd take thirty to thirty five minutes. But since she was angry, that time definitely shortened. Evoni sat passenger seat and Gelo in the back in case Sydney decided to have a guy over.

It was no surprise that she liked to get people jumped. Mariah knew Sydney used to do that back in high school because she couldn't fight.

Gelo- What if she calls the cops?

He asked as Mariah pulled into the dorm parking lot she once lived in. The place brought back so many memories, back when she was happier, and didn't have to worry about boys or anything.

Mariah- She won't, she thinks I'm not pulling up.

Evoni's face scrunched up. She clearly remembered sssing Mari fight Ana, and winning.

Evoni- Why would she think that?

Gelo- Cause she ain't seen that new, adult Mari in action. She'll beat anyone's ass and win..well except for Melo's. She ain't win that one. But then again, she did smack the shit outta him on Facebook Watch.

He remembered the day Mariah left a handprint on Melo during one of his JBA practices after they'd been losing. It was one of the funniest thing he'd ever seen her do, next to hurling her phone at his face.

Mariah- Boyy. You're so lucky I don't feel like insulting you right now.

She'd parking in a spot and was currently tying her hair up in a very bad bun, just in case Sydney wanted to pull hair.

Gelo- You don't have any. All you use is the draft and China situation.

That wasn't true, Mariah had a whole bunch of dirt on him that simply didn't feel like using. Well a small bit of that would come out.

Mariah- People think you're slow, you get barely any playing time, some say you're the brokest Ball brother..and on top that all, you used to like white girls. That's the biggest insult of all.

Evoni bit her cheek, trying to hold back her laugh as Mari brought up white girls while Gelo gave her a dirty look.

Gelo- You know what? Now I see why you can't keep any friendships. You ain't even have to say all that.

Mariah- I can keep friendships. Just not certain ones.

By now she'd turned the car off and the three of them were following her up to her and Sydney's old dorm room.

Gelo- Like Sydney, Denise, Kaliah, and Izzy?

Mariah visibly gagged in disgust at the mention of the three girls she hated the most.

Mariah- First of all, Sydney called me fat and wished death on a kid. The other three are just leeching cougars. Why do y'all like older women so much? At this point you're all victims.

She noticed that all three brothers had a habit of dating girls that were older than them. Maybe that's why her and Melo didn't work out, she thought. He was two months older than her. It would explain a lot.

Gelo- But Jaden was a year older than you.

Mariah- This ain't about Jaden.

Looking for one of the several keys on her keychain, Mari finally found the one that would unlock the door. Nothing could prepare them for what they saw when she opened the door.

a/n
haha i come back after 2 weeks & leave
y'all on a cliffhanger. GOOD SHIT ME.