85

a/n
HAPPY HALLOWEENNNN!! ngl denise looked really good in her costume.

Instagram

mari ✔︎

liked by lafrance, druski, and others

mari fun fact i was about to sneeze before this

lafrance 😍🕺
  mari who tf is running this acc
      lafrance we'll never know
          mari blocked

dmo yo @melo she's not in the room
   mari this is why you're still a virgin at 33

sydwrght you look good for someone who got beat up & sent to the er 🤪
ana_montana liked this comment
    mari ooh i can't wait to see your parents crying on Fox News.
       sydwrght you see this @dukewbb
           dukewbb stop tagging us.

druski you're ugly.
mari you're fat.
    ana_montana not you bodyshaming
       druski bitch die. leave my lil sister alone

kuz you don't look half bad in this
  mari i'd look a lot better if you fucked me
     kuz i'm never complimenting you again.

shaqironeal "rest for 48 hours" not go outside
  mari it's been 50.
     shaqironeal go back inside
       mari no i don't think i will

Mariah

"Mari I gave you one fucking job. Stay inside until I get back, and you couldn't even do that!"

Not even a minute after I payed that picture my phone started blowing up with text messages and calls from Melo. I think this is what they meant  by he would freak out. Cause now I'm getting chewed out over the phone.

Mariah- It's not my fault the person you paid to watch me is very weak and easy to bribe.

Not to mention the fact that he didn't put any effort in to try and stop me from leaving. He literally just let it happen.

Melo- So you're saying it's my fault that you decided to go against doctor's orders?

Mariah- Yes. If you would've had Tomi or Eli's big fridge built ass watch me I'd still be in there.

There's no way I could ever get past Eli. Eli and Gelo are two of the widest people I know. They're like double doors.

Melo- You're fucking insane if you think I'm leaving you and Tomi in a room alone again.

Mariah- Okay that was like four or five years ago, I think you need to get over it.

He loves bringing up the time we all played spin the bottle and my spin landed on Tomi. In my defense, Melo and I weren't even together. He'd dropped me for Ashley during those days.

Melo- Hell no I'm not letting it go, you shoved your tounge down my friend's throat.

Mariah- And you shoved your dick inside of Sydney, while she was dating your cousin. But you don't see me complaining do you?

Walking in on that was the most disgusting thing I'd ever seen. For months that was burned into my mind.

Melo- That's not fair, she literally drugged me and took advantage. You willingly kissed him.

Mariah- I was single! You and I weren't even together. I could kiss whoever I wanted. Shit, I still can.

Melo- No the freak you cannot.

He's smoking crack. This man has lost his mind.

Mariah- Yes I can. You're still dating Ana, and I'm done letting you treat me like a side bitch. We're not in fucking high school anymore, we're about to be twenty one LaMelo. Get your shit together and stop acting like a goddamn child.

I didn't even want to hear his response so I hung up the phone before he could talk back. I'm not sure what made me snap at him like that, but I feel a whole lot better.

Jj- Well Damn. I knew you had some hate towards him but not that much.

Not gonna like, I jumped mad hard. I totally forgot he was near me.

Mariah- No, because he always wants to act like he can control what I can and can't do. Do you know how many guys he's driven away? Right now I could be with Daijon, but noooo. Heaven forbid I go out with someone other than him.

After my little rant, Jj just stared at me for a bit like he didn't know what to do before this man started CLAPPING. What is there to clap about?

Mariah- Why are you clapping? What'd I do?

Jj- I'm starting to see the Mariah I met again.