82

Mariah

"Thank you"

I whispered to Melo once the cougars left the room. I actually really needed a hug that. I could tell he wanted to hit her, and I'm not gonna lie..I wish he did because it's been a long time since I've had a good laugh.

From the corner of my eye I noticed Jaden, Mearah, and Jada give each other looks. One by one they stood up and walked out.

Shareef- Where y'all going?

He asked, looking at his younger sister who was the last to leave.

Mearah- Cafeteria. We'll be back.

I knew for a fact those three weren't going to the cafeteria. No one willingly goes to those.

Instagram

mari ✔︎
Not Dead

liked by paigebueckers and others

mari can y'all stop sending me to the hospital pls my sugar daddy doesn't like all these bills 🤪

shaqironeall no way you're making jokes rn
shareefoneal atp it's expected
shaqironeall giving mentall ill
mari finally someone noticed
shareefoneal ayo?

druski did melo throw you again
mari very funny drew desbordes

Nobody

"She's just in here. We haven't really heard a word from her since she got here, so good luck."

Mariah's attention was pulled away from her phone as she heard the doctor come back in with a police officer following behind. He was a big buff man who Mari thought was really attractive.

Once he made eye contact with her he let out a small smile and slowly approached, not knowing if he'd be attacked or not.

?!- Hi Mari, my name is Officer Cantez. Do you mind telling me what happened earlier?

For a couple seconds Mariah stared at the cute officer, looking him up and down very carefully before tugging on Melo's arm to relay her words.

"Jumped", she whispered in his ear. The older male looked at her while raising an eyebrow. It better not have been by who he thinks. That's the only logical reaction as to why she reacted liked that when Ana, Nikki, and Sydney arrived.

Melo- She got jumped.

He was getting angrier by the second at the thought of Ana and Nikki's grown asses putting their hands on her. So he stepped aside and stood outside the door, letting Shaqir take over.

Officer Cantez- Alright, who jumped you?

Mari knew things would change after she said the three names. Usually she wasn't a snitch, but in this case they all deserved it. For the first time that evening she finally spoke up.

Mariah- Analicia Chaves, Nikki Mudarris, and Sydney Wright.

Hearing those three names confirmed Melo's suspicions. He left the room so fast no one even knew he'd gone. He knew what he had to do.

Melo- Excuse me, did you happen to see three women rush out of here?

He asked once he got back to the lobby, flashing a smile at the receptionist.

?!- Yes, actually. Three others went with them. I think they went to the parking garage.

Smiling at the woman again, LaMelo thanked her and basically sprinted towards the garage once he left the building.

Back in the room, Officer Diaz was finishing up his incident report on what happened.

Officer Diaz- Would you like to press charges?

Mariah- No.

She already had a plan, and pressing charges would mess it all up. She'd get them one by one. Starting with Sydney. Boy, she couldn't wait until she back back in North Carolina. She might get arrested but it would be worth it.

Dmo- No? What do you mean no? Mari these girls almost killed you and you want them to walk away just like that?

Mariah- I'm an adult Darren, I can make my own choices now.

At this same time now, Melo had gotten to the garage. He heard a bunch of shouting and he knew he was in the right place.

Jada and Mearah were holding Jaden back from Sydney who had a black eye and a busted lip.

Melo- ANA!

He yelled, speed walking over to the six girls. As of right now he had tunnel vision. He was only focused on one thing. His shout paused the whole fight. All eyes were on him, and he looked pissed.

Ana- Oh, so now you wanna se-

He didn't even let her finish her sentence before he cocked back his arm and delivered the hardest punch he ever threw right at her face.

Never in his life had his hit someone that hard. Not even Mariah. Ana immediately landed on the ground, clutching her face in pain. Sydney and Nikki gasped and bent down to their friend's aid while the other three had looked away, trying not to laugh their asses off.

Nikki- What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you hit her?!

She asked, getting closer to LaMelo like she would fight him.

Melo- I'll smack you too, back the fuck up.

Nikki haunted her movement. She didn't want to get hit like Ana had. It looked like it hurt. Sydney stood up as well and ran straight at Melo, ignoring his statement that anyone who got to close would get hit.

She got punched as well. Mearah couldn't even hold back her laugh this time. It was unexpected.

Sydney- I-I'm telling Terry you hit me!

Melo- Go ahead. I've been waiting to tell him all the things you've done to Mari these last months.

She went quiet and looked down, as she should. LaMelo turned right back around and begun heading back to the hospital.

Jada- I'm not gonna lie, I wished I recorded that so I could show it to Mari.

All three girls followed closely behind Melo, not wanting to deal with his wrath as well.

Mearah- That definitely would've made her laugh harder than I did.

Jaden- I'm never one for violence, but both of them deserved that.

Mearah- Did you not just beat up Sydney too?