62

Twitter

1. ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
Sydney Wright
Fans, and several other basketball players and celebrities are defending Mariah Moore after her teammate and former best friend made a nasty tweet about her.
ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Mari's better

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛ

Sydney @sydwrght
Mariah Kennedy Moore is the probably the worst person anyone could ever meet. I feel sorry for those who are friends with her. She's a selfish, gold digging orphan who leeches onto people for their money and will put her hands on anyone for absolutely no reason at all.
10k 💭 100k 🔁 50 ❤️

2. ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
Mari
ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ As She Should

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛ

mari @M4R1AH
@sydwrght girl..WHAT?! since you weren't bold enough to @ me, let me make this clear. you didn't get hit for no reason. you literally wished DEATH on my fucking child. A BABY BRO. is this not your freaking voice?!
+1 attachment
50k 💭 30k 🔁 329k ❤️

3. ᴛʀᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
Duke

ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴡᴇᴇᴛ

Duke Women's Basketball @DukeWbb
After careful consideration and further evidence, we have decided to remove Sydney Wright from our program. It's been an honor having her in our family, and we wish her the best of luck in her career.

NOBODY

"Why is it that I see your name trending on Twitter almost every fucking week?"

Mariah heard Jalen ask. The two were currently on FaceTime while Mari sat at the cash register of the Spectrum Center merch shop. They'd been speaking for quite some time now. She'd asked Sanchez if she could be taken off equipment managing so he put her in the store.

Mariah- It's not my fault people love talking about me.

Jalen- Yeah, okay Miss Cocky. Can you hurry up and come back to Texas? I miss hanging out.

Her face scrunched up at the thought of Texas. It made her think of Josh and what he did.

Mariah- Why do I have to come to you? How about you come to me?

She set her phone up on one of the small plastic containers that were on the counter so Jalen could see her full upper body.

Jalen- Because that's expensive..and why are you wearing a Kyle Kuzma shirt?

Mariah- Because he's my husband and we're getting married.

Kuz had sent her a bunch of Kuzmania apparel because she loved free clothing, and she was good for marketing.

Jalen- You're so delusional it hurts.

Unbeknownst to Mariah, a couple hallways down walked Miles, Terry, Melo, Gordon, Kelly, Pj, and a whole bunch of other people. A new merch item had dropped and they wanted to see it for themselves in person.

Melo- Swear to God if we got sent down here for some ugly ass design.

Inside the store, Mariah heard LaMelo's voice and loudly groaned. He was the last person she wanted to deal with. There were times where she wished she'd listened to everyone else and stopped working for the Hornets. But she really liked it there.

Maybe she should just leave North Carolina in general, and move to Texas so she could be with Jaden at Baylor. But she was so far in, education wise there would really be no point.

Mariah- My therapist says I can't make any more impulse travel trips.

When hearing her talk about her therapist, Jalen couldn't help but laugh a little.

Jalen- Why the hell do you have a therapist?

Mariah- I got beaten on for two years and according to certain people, aka; LiAngelo Robert Ball, that's traumatizing. I mean it is, but I don't think it was bad enough for therapy.

Every laughing related Jalen had going on stopped when the words "beaten on" came out of her mouth. It angered him that he didn't know about this. She was practically his older sister.

Jalen- Beaten on?? By fucking who? I swear to God it better not be that light bright cracker.

Mari bit back a laugh, not wanting to choke on her water.

Mariah- I mean..you saw that video. I'm pretty sure it's all over the internet.

Jalen- And you didn't press charges or at least get a restraining order because?

Mariah- Because I'm stupid and in love, or as Dianne likes to call it; abandonment issues.

Jalen's face scrunched up. No way she was this down bad for that man. For all he knew, he only saw them together on clips of BITF.

Jalen- Now I agree with the stupid part, but in love? For how long?

Mariah- Uhhh..I think since I was seven.

Jalen- Oh yeah, you definitely need that therapy cause ain't no way. Does he even love you back?

Mariah- He says he does, but I'm not sure if I actually believe him anymore.

Jalen- Why not?

Mariah- He has a funny way of showing it.

Jalen- Let me guess, by throwing you into oncoming traffic?

He couldn't stop the words that flew out of his mouth. But Mariah's eyes widened at his boldness. She hadn't expected it.

Mariah- S-Something like that.

She said, trying to recover from her coughing fit. Water had gone out of her nose, and it burned like hell.

Jalen- Oh yeah, that isn't love. That's toxicity at it's finest. At this point he doesn't love you. He loves the power he holds over you, cause he knows you'll do anything for him.

He really hoped she knew that, unless she was completely in the dark. Then there would be no hope in trying to save her before he killed her.

Mariah- If I had a dollar for every time someone's said that to me, I'd be rich.

Jalen- Maybe you should I don't know, listen?

Mariah- Hmm..no.

There was nothing Jalen could do but sigh. Of course Mariah would do anything but listen. It was no surprise.

Jalen- One day he's gonna hurt you real bad, and no one will help you. You know that right?

a/n
so uh..my bad
i finished my semester & i'm on break now