Chapter 42: Musical From Hell

Because I'm really behind, I thought I'd have a random 4 AM update. This did not go through editing. I repeat. This did not go through editing. Sorry if there are a lot of really dumb errors. I'm tired. But yeah, enjoy. Or cry and hate it. But read and vote *holds up peace sign like a B0$$* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks again for helping me with my campaign and everything," Kitty sighed as she left the capitol building with Cory, where she had just finished giving a press conference during which she announced that she was running for city council representative and urged everyone to write in her name on the ballots when the day came. 

"No problem," Cory shrugged. "I live just a few blocks away so it's no big deal."

She was glad that their work was in Cleveland because that meant alone time. She was prepared to tell him of her recent feelings when his phone rang so he stepped aside to take the call. During those two minutes, Kitty had managed to talk herself out of telling him how she felt. 

"Ready to drive back to Lima?" she asked him instead. 

He nodded. "So you said they're working on some sort of TV show pilot?" he asked, following her towards her car. 

Kitty began to tell him more about this brand new topic and soon they had forgotten, if only for a short while, what she was even feeling.

***

When Amity awoke, she was more than surprised to find herself on a floating next in a forest, wearing a short, purple dress. Startled, she tried to move but found that if she did she would be falling to her death. 

"Oh, it's ok, we can fly," Sam told her. 

She almost jumped back when she saw him there, floating beside her. "Where are we?" she asked.

He groaned, "We should just have an orientation all together."

"What are you talking about?" Amity asked, still looking around, frightened.

 "You're dreaming, blah blah blah," Sam sighed. "Artie's script, you're the fairy."

"I don't have wings," Amity pointed out, though she did believe herself to be dreaming because that was the only explanation. "Man, I can't believe I fell alseep," she shook her head. "I just didn't get much sleep last night."

"Yeah, yeah," Sam waved a hand at her. "I'll give you some piece of advice. There's a little mushroom candy house. Like out of Hansel and Gretel or Snow White or something. Go there and it'll help your story progress so you can finish already." 

"What about you?" Amity asked, not sure how sh..e would even be able to move. 

"I left a mermaid in the ocean and she might drown," Sam shrugged. Amity made a face, completely confused, but he was gone before she could ask for more details. She closed her eyes and hoped she could wake up soon or at least find the house he was talking to and when she opened them back up, one of her wishes came true. 

She was on the ground, at the front door of the house that Sam had described and because she couldn't remember what came afterward for her in the script, she took a deep breath and walked in. It was completely empty. 

She began to walk around and even called out, "Hello?" but there was no answer. It wasn't until she took a seat in the living room that she heard a noise coming from the kitchen. She slowly turned around, only to find Alex creeping up on her. He almost attacked, but then he saw who he was attacking and stopped just in time.