Around the table

(Please leave a vote I really appreciate it!!)

You stared with slitted eyes at Camilo who stared back with a smirk. Adela kicked you from underneath the table and you whipped your head around to glare at her.

"You need to eat the food." She whispered. You looked down at your hands plate and sighed. You stabbed your fork into a piece of food and made a face at Adela who rolled her eyes and turned back to Isabela who she'd been talking to.

You looked back at Camilo who was aggressively whispering with Mirabel at the other side of the table . You raised an eyebrow and put the food on your fork into your mouth. You started to chew your food slowly, watching Camilo and Mirabel whisper fight.

Both their eyes flicked to you for a split second as they fought before continuing to fight. They both suddenly did a double take at noticing you watching them and fell silent. "Watcha fighting about?" You asked with a smirk.

"Whether Arepas or Empanadas are better." Camilo said at the same time Mirabel said, "If Isabella looked better in her new dress or old dress." Isabela turned around and flicked her hair. "I look great in them both obviously." She contributed.

"Liars." You muttered. Isabela sighed. "Fine the old one complemented me better!" She said turning back to Adela. You frowned in confusion before looking back to Camilo and Mirabel.

"Okay now tell me the truth." You said, leaning your chin on your hand. "I was confronting Camilo about his feelings." Mirabel said not being clear. "Yes and I was confronted by her confrontation so I told her my feelings about being confronted." Camilo added.

"And when he was confronted by my confrontation and told me his feelings about being confronted I confronted those feelings because I also felt confronted by HIS confrontation!" Mirabel said. Your mouth hung slightly open, as you got completely lost in the conversation.

Camilo opened his mouth to continue and you interrupted him immediately. "Stop stop stop!" You said loudly. "I give up just stop for crying out loud!"

Camilo and Mirabel both closed their mouths. "Thank you." You muttered, taking another bite of food. You listened in on Adela and Isabella's conversation and looking over to so Adela blushing slightly as Isabela closed her eyes, explaining how she used to only grow flowers.

Your face contorted into an evil grin and across the table Camilo shifted into you, mimicking your expression perfectly. You threw a chunk of food at him and he caught it in his mouth with impressive reflexes.

You both threw your hands up in celebration. "GOAL!" You both yelled before bursting into laughter. "Go again! I bet you I can get three in a row!" Camilo said, shifting back into himself.

"What are we getting?" You asked. "Loser has to do the winner a favour." Camilo said and you smirked, your head already full of evil ideas. "Okay you're on." You said, getting ready to throw another piece of food.

Camilo opened his mouth and caught the food in his mouth with a triumphant yell. "One left!" He said, swallowing the food. You picked up the last bit of food and got ready to throw again.

You threw it and it bounced off his nose. You stood up and shouted. "I WIN LOSER!" Everybody at the table looked at you and you sat back down with an awkward cough.

"Calm down you idiot." Adela hissed from beside you. You elbowed her in the ribs and she smacked up back underneath the table. You turned back to Camilo and smirked.

"I guess you owe me a favour now." You said and Camilo sighed. "I guess I do, but if the favour is a kiss then you can have an extra one." He said with a wink. You scoffed having something much different in your mind even though the thought made you blush slightly.