A snitch

(Well I'm really happy about how this story is going right now! So I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave a vote!!)

You sat at the edge of the bed, not bothering to change your clothes. You still couldn't believe you'd fallen asleep on Camilo like that. You groaned to yourself again and glanced over at Camilo and Mirabel who were playing a game of snap.

"Hey guys I'm going downstairs." You said and they both nodded, waving you off. You opened a portal and went downstairs through it. You peered into the dining room and saw a few people eating.

You sat down with a sigh and Pepa looked at you with anticipation on her face. "So Y/n is anything happening?" She asked and you scrunched up your face in confusion. "You know like... with Camilo?" She added and you went bright red.

"What the- what do you mean!?" You asked in shock. Dolores was sitting with Luisa and she watched the conversation with a guilty expression. You narrowed your eyes at her and pointed your finger.

"Dolores you promised!" You yelled, standing up and slamming your hands down on the table. Pepa, Luisa and Bruno all looked at you in surprise and Dolores just looked scared. "Hey I promised not to snitch on you about practicing asking him in front of the mirror!" She said and Pepa gasped in delight.

If you had Pepa's gift you knew for a fact that you'd be thundering like hell right now. "Dolores." You hissed. "Who did you tell about this other than Pepa?" You asked but Dolores just made a small squeak noise and dashed off.

You teleported her back and she paused as she realised she'd just ran through your portal. You turned invisible and pushed her down into a chair. "Dolores tell me now!" You said. A small cloud appeared over Pepa's head in worry and you ignored it.

"Okay okay! I told everyone at the dinner table!" She said, trying to wriggle away from you. You gasped in horrified shock, releasing her and turning visible again. You ran out of the room and into the courtyard.

You saw Mirabel and Camilo on the stairs and you groaned. Camilo was so nervous yesterday because he knew what you wanted to ask him! This was so messed up...

You covered your face with your hands and you suddenly felt a pair of hand on your shoulders and turned to see Isabela and Adela behind you. "You okay?" Adela asked and you shoved her off, feeling to overwhelmed at the moment.

"Y/n..." Adela started as Pepa, Dolores, Bruno and Luisa all filed out of the dining room to go to you. You backed up a few steps ad they surrounded you, trying to apologise and pelting you with questions.

You covered your ears and so did Dolores. Mirabel and Camilo ran down to see what was happening when Agustin and Felix walked into Casita after being out together for the morning. They both went up to see what was wrong and Julieta poked her head out of her bedroom door upstairs and came down too. You heard Antonio asking Pepa about what was happening and you pushed your hands tighter over your ears.

You felt hands trying to comfort you and you just shoved them all off, dropping into a crouch. You heard somebody else crouch next to you and you knew you'd turned invisible by now too.

A flurry of voices entered your brain giving you no room to think and it was a just all too much!

"So are you going to ask Camilo?"

"Are you hurt!?"

"What's going on here?"

"Give her space!"

"Hey who stole my shoe!?"

"Y/n are you okay?"

"So does she like him or not?"