Charatcer Design 3 and 4!!

(Okay I finally finished off Anahí and Cara's, my character, designs!)

Okay so first of all let's properly introduce you all to my self insert, Cara.

Cara

Cara. A 16 year old girl who is almost as accident prone as Agustin himself. Her mother is from Ireland and her dad is from Australia. She has an 11 year old sister and a small dog who she adores but hates at the same time.

She's generally straight forward but sometimes goes quiet when she runs out of energy and motivation to fight back. She gets terrible sleep since she's usually up drawing or writing.

She used to sit up on her phone until her dad convinced her mother to get the whole family to move out of Australia and to Columbia. He brought everyone to Encanto from a rumour he heard of a magical town with no wifi!

So now Cara lives with a phone that has no cell service or internet and is generally pissed all the time because of it. She made fast friends with Cam whom she met at the market one day. They were both looking at a stall selling art supplies and ended up spending the day getting to know each other better, quickly leading to friendship.

Cam introduced her Anahí's dessert shop which is how she knows Anahí. She has too many ear piercings for her own good but always forgets to put in earrings. She also always wears the same pair of crappy leather boots with platform soles.

She dislikes being 5'3.