The future

(Everyone, this may or may not be my final chapter. I know a lot has been left unanswered but I have already released the first chapter my next story which is based on the future kids of the Encanto characters from this book.)

(Small spoiler, you are Leah's daughter, named after the Y/n from this book, just like how you name your daughter Leah.)

(I hope you enjoy this chapter though, and please remember to leave a vote!)

You picked up an arepa and walked back over. You tossed it to Camilo and he caught it with a grateful smile. Mirabel was currently in the middle of telling Leah about something and Camilo took a bite out of the arepa.

The rest of the night passed by surprisingly normal and you kissed Camilo goodnight before waking down to town. You walked into your house that you'd lived in for years, hoping that Adela wasn't asleep or anything.

You walked upstairs into your room and lay down in your bed. As you closed your eyes something felt a little different.

Not about how you weren't up in Casita... but more like how for once you weren't the slightest bit on edge. Everything seemed normal.

•••

You side eyed Camilo with an amused smirk at the sight of him trying to hold Antonia and Marcos without having them fighting.

"So how's the shop going?" You asked Cele. "Its really great, I'm getting lots of sales!" She replied happily. Cele had taken up knitting and sewing so she opened a shop, creating custom orders for people.

"That's great to hear, now I'm heading off this way." You said, pointing up the street on your left. "Well, I'll see you later for Luis' gift ceremony!" Cele said, with a wave goodbye. Camilo jogged up from behind you, almost dropping Marcos.

He caught the one year old just in time with a relieved sigh. "You're seriously testing your luck." You muttered. "Don't be mad, I caught him didn't I!?" Camilo whined, childish as ever.

"Don't cry my darling!" You said in a mocking tone, patting him on the cheek. He smiled at you and you smirked back. "Now, we have a ceremony to help prepare." You said.

He chuckled and started to head back to Casita. "Mama, mama!" Antonia yelled from Camilo's arms. "Mama can't hold you right now Mi Amor." Camilo said to Antonia.

Antonia stuck out her lip and Camilo clenched his teeth with a worried hiss. "Careful, you might turn into a snake!" You joked, taking Antonia out of Camilo's arms.

Camilo sighed and lifted Marcos onto his shoulders, making the little boy squeal in delight. Antonia fiddled with your gold necklace and you smiled down at her. When you reached Casita, the doors swung open and people for the town were inside to help decorate.

Isabela was growing flowers and colourful plants around the house, laughing with Adela about something. You also saw Luisa, helping lift up tables for food.

You and Camilo walked forward and Adela noticed you with a grin. Mirabel also poked her head out of a group of people and walked forward.

Both girls stopped in front of you and Adela swept Antonia out of your arms, making her giggled. "So, how's Cara and Carlos going with Meabh?" Mirabel asked you as Adela fawned over Antonia.

"Cara says that she adores Meabh and that she's already upset that her second birthday is in three months." You replied. Camilo lifted Marcos off his shoulders and took a step forward.

"And Carlos is doing a really good job at looking after her too." He added with a smile. "When is your due date Mirabel, you probably shouldn't be working so close to having the baby." Isabela suddenly asked, walking up from behind Adela. "It's supposed to be in two weeks." Mirabel answered.