EAT PIE!

(Hi, welcome to the chapter, please leave a vote and enjoy!)

You laughed as Camilo burst out from behind the coat rack and twirled around in his outfit. Antonio giggled and the man running the stall chuckled.

"Why are you wearing bright orange pants with green shorts over them?" You asked. Camilo just smirked and flipped his hair.

"Sorry if it's too glamorous for you Señorita Boring!" Camilo replied as you spun around again causing a straw skirt to swish around.

You and Antonio had already both showed off you outfits but Camilo had gone a little wild in his selection.

"Well, as the judge of this competition I'll give him an A+ for trying but Antonio is clearly the only one with a sense of style here." The stall owner said.

Antonio cheered and you clapped. Camilo waved his hat around with a celebratory yell for his brothers win. Antonio ran forward and the man ruffled his hair.

"As the winner you can choose any piece of clothing you want for free!" He said and Antonio beamed with delight.

Antonio selected an orange shirt that was only a bit big on him. The stall owner smiled at his choice. "Now you guys should run off and have some more fun, it's a sight to see, kids having fun together like this." He said and you smiled.

Antonio ran over the Camilo and Camilo lifted him up onto his shoulders. Antonio grinned and wrapped his arms around Camilo's forehead.

Camilo held Antonio by one of his ankles and used his other hand to hold yours. You smiled at him when you suddenly noticed Isabela through the crowd.

"Hey let's go say hi." You said, pointing to Isabela. Camilo spun around to change directions and Antonio laughed.

You all went over to Isabela and saw Adela with her. You held your hand out to stop Camilo and pressed a finger each to your lips and his.

He looked at Adela and a sneaky grin spread over his face. Antonio quickly caught on and the same grin spread over his face.

Camilo put Antonio down and you all snuck over to hide behind Cara's empty stall. You peered our at Adela and Isabela.

They were looking at a stall that was selling a pretty selection of jewellery. You noticed that the stall owner was the same lady that sold you your jewellery when you'd went on a date with Camilo for the first time.

You and Camilo locked eyes for a moment and Antonio suddenly gasped. You both looked at him, worrying something was wrong. "Look!" Antonio said, pointing back over to Isabela and Adela.

Isabela was leaning slightly towards Adela and the two girls were kissing. "Oh my gooosssshhhh!" You whispered, fanning your face.

Adela looked shocked but closed her eyes after a few moments. "This is gross but I can't look away." Camilo mumbled, covering Antonio's eyes as he watched.

Antonio peeked over the top of Camilo's hand and you all watched until Isabela leant back from Adela. You watched then exchange a few flustered words before Adela went to leave.

She hesitated a few moments before giving Isabela a quick kiss on the cheek and rushing away, holding a pretty silver necklace.

You, Camilo and Antonio jumped up and ran over to Isabela. Isabela shrieked as you all tackled her to the floor. "YOU KISSED MY SISTER!?" You shouted with a huge grin.

"GROSS GROSS! YOU KISS PEOPLE!" Antonio yelled with a silly smile on his face. "ISA AND ADELA SITTING IN A TREE K- I- S- S- I- N- G!" Camilo chanted, shape shifting into Adela and cackling.