Where did he get that bucket from?

(Hello and welcome to this chapter! Please leave a vote and enjoy! I have also found the name of the cactus man!!)

You stood up after Cara and Cam had. Camilo gripped your hand tightly and you both smiled at each other.

"This was... intense." Julieta said and Dolores made one of her usual small squeaks in the silence. "Would now be a bad time to remind you that our wedding is tomorrow?" Mariano asked, breaking the silence as he held Dolores' hand with an affectionate smile towards her.

"Oh god! It is!" Julieta said, looking mad at herself. "Bruno did you remember?" Julieta asked her triplet. Bruno laughed nervously before throwing a mop bucket over his head and running away.

"Where did that bucket come from?" Isabela asked and everyone shrugged. "Anyway..." Julieta continued uncertainly. "Y/n, Cara, you should both go get some rest. Cara I'm sure someone can lend you their bed for a small while."

"She can use mine!" Mirabel said and Cara smiled thankfully. "I'll walk you up there." Cam said. "I guess if I come it can't hurt." Carlos added with a shrug.

"I'm going to be okay." You piped up. "I think any rest is just going to throw me off my sleep schedule." Yeah that's a lie, you have no sleep schedule!

"Okay well I trust you to make good decisions for yourself." Julieta said. "I'll be in the market if anyone needs me, I was just about to go down."

Everybody nodded and then Adela ran over and hugged you tightly as soon as Julieta had left. "I was so scared!" She said, pulling back and whacking you over the head. Ben walked over with Isabela and they both stood patiently behind Adela.

"I'm okay but don't hit me!" You replied with a scowl. "I'm your older sister! I can do what I want." Adela said with a small "hmph".

"That's really not true." You muttered. "Now why do I have no idea who Ben is?" You asked, having earlier picked up on the guys name.

"He's one of my friends but I've been hanging out a lot with Isabela lately." Adela said, with a guilty grin. Ben nodded in agreement.

"We all know they're in love." Ben said with a smirk. You only just realised how unique his clothing was as he laughed at the two blushing girls.

He wore bright, multicoloured pants with a vest that was colour darkly with random patches of colour. His hair was down in a long fluffy fringe, almost covering his eyes which were a dark brown.

He had light brown skin and he was an average height with a skinny frame. His shoes were black sandals and when he laughed he got a dimple in his right cheek but not his left.

He flipped his hair away from his face and Isabela shot a puff of petals into his face. "Jealous much?" She asked and Ben laughed again.

"Actually I have a boyfriend." He replied and Isabela went bright red. "Ah! Sorry!" She said and Ben just smiled and shrugged it off.

"It's David to be exact." Ben said with a shy smile and David, hearing his name, turned his head to Ben with a curios expression.

"Wait David, you're gay?" You asked in surprise. "Actually I'm bi, but I am dating Ben at the moment." He replied with a sheepish smile.

"You should have mentioned it!" You said in happy shock. "Haha, sorry, never got around to it!" He answered with a small shrug.

Ben walked over to David and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, making David blush slightly. David was about half a head taller than Ben and had a more muscular build.

"Oh and uh, sorry to hear about your Abuela and Abuelo." Ben added with a sympathetic frown. "It's okay." You replied, even though the sentence dealt you a pain to your chest.