Changes of heart

(Welcome to the chapter! Please leave a vote and I hope you enjoy!!)

(Also to those two people, I believe you know who you are, your characters are coming along rather slowly since of school... BUT, it's  Saturday tomorrow and I'll have plenty of time to finish the last three character profiles!!)

You stomped forward and grabbed Camilo's wrist, dragging him away from Leah. "Okay your time." You said as Leah processed what you'd just done.

"This is the house." You said. "Goodbye now."

You opened a portal beneath Leah, dropping her into a pile of donkey poop. "Oops I was aiming for the hay!!" You yelled as she screamed. You closed the portal and turned back to face Camilo.

"Y/n, you good?" He asked and you scoffed. "Camilo that girl was all over you!" You said in disbelief. Camilo sighed and frowned. "Y/n we were just laughing." He said and you glared at him.

"Oh cut the crap!" You said, holding up your hand in rejection to his words that were forming on his lips. You turned away from him and you grabbed your hand.

"Y/n we just had a really big fight like.. four hours ago!" Camilo said as you turned around again impatiently. "I don't want us to fight this much." He said and you sighed.

"Me neither, just I don't like this Leah girl." You said with a grumpy pout on your face, turning your head away from him. "I'm getting jealous vibes." Camilo said and you went slightly red.

"I'm not jealous of her! She's just so FLIRTY!" You exclaimed in irritation. Camilo reached up and turned your chin towards him with his hand. You felt yourself turn invisible.

"Oh come on how can I kiss you if I can't see you?" Camilo whined and you turned visible again with a small grin. He reached down and kissed you, a small smile remaining on both of your faces after he pulled away.

You noses were still touching when you heard someone clear their throat. You both looked over to Pepa, Felix, Agustin and Bruno all standing there.

Pepa was looking overjoyed and Felix was giving Camilo a thumbs up. Bruno was clutching his unusually fat rat and Agustin had been the one to clear his throat to announce their presence.

"Oh, hola Mama, hola Papa, hola Tio Bruno and Tio Agustin!" Camilo said and the adults all smiled. You waved, feeling yourself still blushing. "Oh hey Y/n I have a vision for you!" Bruno suddenly said, fumbling around in his ruana for a second.

He pulled out a jade slab and you walked over, taking it from him. "Gracias." You said with a smile and Bruno just swallowed nervously.

You looked down at the vision and laughed at what you saw. Bruno immediately perked up and everyone crowded around you. You held out the vision of Leah yelling at you, covered in the donkey poo you'd dropped her in before.

Even in the vision you were laughing hysterically and Camilo behind you looked extremely amused. All the adults were also in the vision. Bruno looked nervous whilst Agustin and Felix both leaned against each other as they tried not to laugh. Pepa was just full on laughing out loud, clutching her stomach and practically crying in hysteria.

Suddenly the door flew open and you all looked up and... so the vision began. The adults backed away, already showing the exact reactions in the vision whilst you and Camilo both started to laugh.

You put your hands on your knees, gasping for breath when Leah stomped over and pointed her finger at you. A bit of poo flew onto the ground at your feet and you just laughed harder.

You stood back upright and wiped a tear from your eye. A small cloud was drizzling over Pepa she was laughing so hard and Camilo was crippled over.

"YOU DROPPED ME INTO A PILE OF POOP!" Leah screamed. You took a few deep breaths and opened your mouth to speak but you just burst into more laughter instead. Bruno stepped forward to take Leah's arm before retracting and deciding to speak from a distance.