Carlos

(Okay hello and everybody welcome back! Please leave a vote and enjoy!)

You followed Carlos past Pepper and Isla. He led you back towards the kitchen and you all looked inside. "That's my Tia Julia and my Tio Arthur." He said pointing to a woman and a man that looked exactly like Agustin and Julieta. They're both dressed in light blue and Julieta was handing Agustin an arepa.

"Tia Julia's gift is being able to heal with her food." Carlos said and you frowned in confusion. So some people's powers had changed but some had stayed the same? Suddenly a girl that looked like Mirabel pushed her way into the room.

You looked at her, noticing that her entire skirt was sewn full of colourful patterns unlike her usual one section. "Hey mama I got the sugar." She said, handing Julia a small bag. Julia smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"That's my cousin Maria." Carlos said and you nodded. "She didn't get her gift but she spends her spare time sewing up other peoples outfits in town to help out."

Carlos then brought you out of the kitchen and led you upstairs to the room Dolores should be in. He opened the door and sitting inside was other Dolores wearing a yellow skirt with orange patterns.

She looked up from her book with a confused expression. "This is Dorothy." Carlos said and Dorothy looked at Camilo in shock. Before she could say anything Carlos shut the door and turned around. He pointed downstairs to where people resembling Antonio and Bruno were walking in.

"Tonio and Brian." Carlos said and you nodded. "Oh so his name is still Antonio?" Camilo asked and Carlos frowned. "No, his name is Tonio." Camilo scrunched up his nose in amusement but didn't say anything.

"Oh and then there's my cousin Lisa down at town and I have no idea where my Papa is." Carlos finished. "Well this is really really weird." Camilo said. "What about me?" You asked in confusion. "Uh well I guess you're here too?" Carlos said with a laugh. You frowned realising this must mean this world didn't have you in it.

"Hey Camilo we should probably head back home.." You said, not liking the general vibe of the place. Camilo took your hand with a nod. "Well see you later twin!" Camilo said as you opened a portal.

You both walked through the portal and you waited for a few moments, standing in front of the mirror door in your bedroom. Camilo looked at you in concern and you closed the portal with a flick of your fingers..

"That Carlos guy sounded really familiar." Camilo said. "Yeah because he sounds a lot like you." You replied with an amused sigh. "That was some freaky stuff." Camilo said, changing the topic and you nodded in agreement. "Why wasn't I in that reality?" You asked suddenly. "No idea." Camilo replied. "Hey can we go down to the market, I need to take my mind off things." You said and Camilo grinned.

"Heck yeah!" He cheered as you opened a portal. You both ran through it and you heard a small thud as you were closing the portal. You turned and caught a flash of red on the other side.

Before you could do anything Camilo grabbed your hand and ran with you over to the jewellery ladies stall. "Hey Señora !" Camilo said and the woman behind the stall turned with a big smile.

"I heard about you two finally starting to date!" She said and you both blushed slightly. "So people already know?" You asked and she nodded. "Remember, I get front row seats!" She said with a wink.

"Well actually.." You started but Camilo interrupted you. "We'll remember." He said and you looked at him in surprise. "Okay you two go off and have fun!" She said and you both smiled before walking off.

"Hey I saw a stall selling empanadas a bit back, wanna go?" You asked looking at Camilo who grinned at you affectionately. "And this is why I love you." He said and you both froze.