"He's going to kill himself!?" "No- oh wait wrong vision"

(Well it's chapter 51. I have come so far into this story and I know that when I eventually have to end it I'll be really hostile towards creating a new cast and plot line.)

(So that's why over the rest of my story I need you guys writing whole ass paragraphs into the comments about ideas for my next story!)

(PARAGRAPHS I TELL YOU!)

(Anyway please leave a vote and your ideas behind in this chapter!)

Carlos glanced around and you caught his eye for a moment before he turned around and walked out in the opposite direction of Cam and Cara.

You rushed after him and turned the corner. You frowned and looked around when you couldn't seen him. You walked forward slowly and noticed the edge of Carlos' ruana poking out from underneath the table.

You went over and bobbed down go look under the table. Carlos looked up at your face and your heart shattered in your chest as you saw a tear running down his cheek.

"I just need to be alone." Carlos whispered. You bit your lip and crawled over to him and sat beside him. "You know, if you're going to be alone, I'll do it with you." You said quietly.

Carlos sniffed and you both sat in silence together. Carlos sighed after a while and you looked at him. "Why is love so complicated?" He asked.

You shrugged. "Honestly I don't know, but I do know that loving the right person can make your life so much better." You said.

"I thought she was the right person." Carlos mumbled. "Maybe, the right person just doesn't exist."

You frowned in concern. "Don't say that, listen I know that this must be hard.." Yo said but Carlos chuckled, cutting you off.

"Yeah, it was hard to find out the person I loved was in love with somebody else the entire time." Carlos said. "Sometimes loving someone means being able to let them go." You told him gently.

"I want to let her go so much, but she was the best thing that ever happened to me." He said with a slight pain creeping into his eyes.

"She'll hate to see you like this you know." You said. "I'll get over it soon." He replied, looking away from you.

You suddenly heard a small bang and a laugh. You and Carlos both peered out from underneath the table to see Cara and Cam holding hands and laughing together.

"It took her five minutes." Carlos whispered. You saw the pain in his expression as Cam and Cara's noses almost touched as they laughed together at Cam running into a chair by mistake.

Carlos leaned back and you looked at him in concern. You sighed and clambered up out from underneath the table.

Cam and Cara looked at you in confusion. You held your hand out for Carlos to grab and after a few moments he took it and stood up too.

Cara met his eyes for a second and you saw tear prickling Carlos' eyes. Cam and Cara were still holding each other's hand and Cam and you looked at each other.

"I just how you'll be happy." Carlos said quietly before he walked off. Cara stared at empty space for a moment and then looked at you.

"You know it will take time." You said. Cara and Cam both nodded slightly and gripped each other's hands tighter.

"I just wish it could have worked out for all of you." You added before following Carlos out. Carlos had disappeared again and you didn't know which way so you walked back into the courtyard where mostly everyone had gone back to celebrating.