STUPID BRITISH SNACK FOOD!

(Okay so really quick before I start.. I came onto WattPad to answer comments and check my notifications then I checked my top ranked hashtag. A few hours ago I was 9 in #gift but it completely just disappeared on me!?)
(Now my top ranking is 430 on #magic!? Can anyone explain wtf is going on 💀)

You heard a bang and turned in surprise to see Antonio flipping your table over as a barrier. Anahi gasped but immediately jumped over the counter and over turned her own table.

You and Camilo dived behind the table as a piece of cake was thrown at you by another random customer. You peeked over the edge and threw a slice of lemon cake at the mother.

It hit her square in the nose and you cackled as she toppled over onto the floor. Anahí suddenly threw you a bucket and Camilo caught it.

You all frowned before opening it and grinning at the content. Inside the bucket was a massive amount of marshmallow fluff. "How did she even get this?" You asked in awe.

"I don't know but this is AWSOME!" Antonio yelled, picking up a spoon and scooping up some of the fluff. He used the spoon to fling the fluff at one of the other customers that was using their chair as a shield.

You and Camilo both grabbed your spoons and let out war cries. Bruno peeked over the edge of the counter and was instantly nailed in the forehead with a slice of vanilla cake.

He fell back with a scream and everyone laughed. Anahí went to help him back to his feet and almost got hit by a cupcake.

"We need a battle strategy." Camilo said as everyone else in the shop continued to throw their food. "We need to take out the dude in the corner first." You decided.

"He has a vantage pointed because he has walls protecting him. He's also a really good throw." You added. "I can do it!" Antonio piped up. "Okay, Antonio will get out our biggest threat." Camilo agreed.

"We should just go for as many of the other people as possible." You said. Camilo nodded as Antonio started to throw your food at the guy in the corner.

It may have been half an hour later or so but soon you had icing all over one of your cheeks and dripping down your shirt. Camilo's pie in the face had left dry, flaky, purple stuff all over his face. Antonio had a helmet made out of a bowl and the remains of a lemon cake on his shirt.

A beautiful girl in one of the corner with a pretty dress that defines her curves looked over at you and smiled. You smiled back and Antonio tried to hit her with some marshmallow fluff. Camilo snickered but the girl ducked out of the way in time.

She popped back up and stuck her tongue out at Antonio. She looked about your age with light brown hair and slightly tanned skin. Her hair was sort of wavy and wasn't too long.

She had a few spots here and there on her face and big, brown eyes. Her eye lashes were naturally whispered and long and she had a button nose very similar to Cara's.

Over five of the other customer groups had surrendered and left with their remaining food already so now there was only your group, the girl and a couple hiding behind their table.

"WHO WANTS TO CALL IT A DAY!?" You yelled. "I AM KINDA TIRED!" The girl shouted. "WE AGREE WITH A TRUCE!" One of the couple yelled.

"Dammit I had more left in me." Camilo whined. "STAND UP WITH NO FOOD ON THE COUNT OF THREE!" You shouted. "OKAY!" The other person from the couple yelled back.