Dolores hears everything

(Welcome back to this new chapter! I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to leave a vote!!)

~Dolores POV~

I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply. I strained my hearing past it's usual boundaries and started to hear the whispers of ghosts around me. But this wasn't the voice I wanted to hear.

I squeezed my eyes shut tighter then I heard the voice. I opened my eyes and focused on it. "Hola Casita." I said with a small smile.

"Hola Dolores." Casita replied and I sighed in relief. "You barely talk to me anymore, but I know exactly what you need." Casita said and I smiled thankfully.

"Gracias Casita this means a lot." I said and I heard Casita chuckled lightly. "Now what Carlos is doing is wrong but I can't do anything about it." Casita said and I nodded.

"But I think you should go to your Tio Bruno, he had a vision of these events as you know and there is something within him he has yet to release." Casita advised.

"I will go to Tio Bruno but first I need to let Y/n know what happened but Carlos will probably never let me alone with her!" I said. Casita let out a creaky sigh. "Dolores I trust you to make the right choices but remember to be careful." Casita said and I smiled affectionately.

"Thank you for caring Casita, I'll be careful, I promise!" I said. "Okay adios Dolores, talk again soon." Casita said. "Definitely, adios." I replied, letting my focus on Casitas voice go.

I crept out of my room and saw Isabela hanging by her vines in the courtyard, swinging back and forth in boredom. I rushed to the stairs trying to not be seen but she let out a yell. "Dolores!" She called with a big smile.

She swung down on her vines and tackled me to the ground. I shrieked as we toppled over and Isabela laughed, helping me back to my feet. "Hey Isa." I said with a forced smile. She pulled us both up with her vines and I clung on as we got higher up.

"So where were  you going? Off to see Mariano?" She asked and I went a little red. It had always been kind of awkward because Isabela and Mariano had once been together and were supposed to be engaged around a year ago.

"No I was actually trying to find Y/n." I replied as Isa's vines swung me around a bit. I let out a small squeak and Isabela laughed slightly. "Don't worry Dolores I won't drop you!" She said with a smile.

I nodded, clutching the vines so tightly my knuckles had gone pale. "Anyways, why were you looking for Y/n?" Isabela asked, twirling a part of her hair around her finger.

"I needed to speak with her." I said vaguely and Isa raised an eyebrow at me. "Dolores I can tell when you're lying." She said and I squeaked again. "So why don't you tell me what's really going on." Isabela said, leaning forward.

Our noses were practically touching and I knew she had advantage over me in the moment. "Camilo isn't really Camilo! That's Carlos and the real Camilo is trapped in another reality through a mirror in his room!" I blurted out.

Isabela's vines almost dropped us in shock. "I just don't know how to get Carlos away from Y/n for enough time to tell her!" I said and Isabela furrowed her eyebrows in determination.

"Don't worry, I've got this." She said, gently returning us to the ground. We both ran outside of Casita and Isabela pointed towards the market. "I saw them leaving towards there." She said and I nodded.

We both dashed down fo the market and I took a moment to regain my breath as we looked around. A man came up to Isabela and tapped her on the shoulder with a shy smile. "Hey uh, can you make me a bouquet of flowers for my girlfriend?" He asked and Isabela smiled.