This guy's stupidity

(Okay so I'm going to write this just before I go to sleep because I might not be able to write a chapter tomorrow.)

(I hope you enjoy and please remember to leave a Vote!!)

You stood there for a moment in silent shock, wondering if Brian had actually hit Cara. You opened the portal back up and saw Cara on the ground looking infuriated.

Cam was still clinging onto Brian's back, doing his best to stop him from doing anything else. "Oh my god, are you okay?" You asked, rushing over to Cara who had visible tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, but this guy is so dead!" She said, as you helped her back to her feet. She ran at Brian and Cam, slapping Brian in the face.

He banged Cam back into a brick wall and Cam slumped down the wall, probably unconscious. You gasped and Cara started to fist fight with Brian.

You hopped from foot to foot not knowing what to do before you ran over to Cam. You moved his head up into a more comfortable position and held his face in your hands.

You heard a cry from behind you and you turned to see Brian with a bloody nose and Cara was clutching her forehead. Cara squared back up to fight him and punched him in the nose making him bleed even more, with a cry of pain.

He punched her back and she was clearly bad at taking pain because she backed up quickly, trying to protect her face. She can deal a punch but can't take one at all.

You suddenly noticed Camilo and Leah walking across a street at the end of the street you were on. "CAMILO HELP!" You yelled.

You heard Cam groan and you turned back to face him. You heard Camilo join in the fight behind you whilst Leah swished to sit on her knees next to you.

"I knew first aid, I took care of my younger brother for years whilst my Mama was sick." Leah said and you let go of Cam's face.

Leah leant forward and paused. "I don't know how to do it without a first aid kit actually..." She said and you scoffed under your breath. You opened a portal and pointed at it.

"Julieta is on the other side, now go." You instructed and Leah nodded. She ran off through the portal and you turned to see the fight progress.

You saw Cara sprawled across the ground, clutching her throat and gasping. You looked up to see Luisa... wait no that's Camilo... with Brian squeezed in his arms.

Brian was just hanging there without a care in the world as though he hadn't just attacked Cam and Cara for no reason!

Leah suddenly ran through the portal with Julieta and Julieta looked around with a shocked expression. She crouched down next to Cam who was still half unconscious.

She broke off a small part of an arepa and popped it into his mouth. Cam's eyes opened slowly and they started to chew. After they'd swallowed they were completely better.

They sat up straighter and immediately noticed Cara gasping on the ground. "She's asthmatic." They said in instant concern, crawling over to her. He helped her roll onto her back and used himself to prop her up into a sitting position.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't have her inhaler on her." He said, rummaging through her bag as Julieta rushed over.

Camilo and Brian watched the scene... well more accurately Brian was watching you and Camilo was watching the scene.

Julieta started talking to Cara in a hushed tone and Cara shook her head. "She's been hit in the throat." Julieta said and Leah, surprisingly, looked genuinely concerned.