Valentines' Day

(Okay well my story blew up last night from 66 views to 307 and I'm undoubtedly shocked!)

(Today is also Valentine's Day so I'll be writing a special chapter today for you all. I also claim all of you lonely people as my Valentine and in the WattPad world you can have Camilo!)

(Love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!)

You lay in your room thinking about yesterday with Camilo. Another perfect moment that you would do anything for again. You sat up, already dressed from earlier and swung your legs over the side of your bed. You took a seat at your desk and spent some time writing up a note for Camilo.

You got up and walked over to the mirror door, stepping through it into your universe room. You'd decided to call it this for obvious reasons, also you were just very bad at thinking of names. 

You walked through your glowing door and onto the upstairs floor of Casita. You waved hello to the house who made a small wave of tiles lift you up momentarily. You grinned and headed downstairs, smelling something great coming frown the kitchen.

You walked into the kitchen and saw Julieta and Mirabel cooking together and laughing. You knocked on the door frame and they both turned to you, showing that their faces and dresses were covered with flour.

You muffled a laugh and they both waved hello. "Buenos días Y/n!" Julieta said and you offered her a small wave. "So what's for breakfast?" You asked with a hungry grin. "Oh we're making something special for Valentine's Day!" Mirabel said giving Julieta nudge.

They both grinned and you pursed your lips in confusion. "I have a surprise planned for Agustin!" Julieta said and you grinned too. "I wouldn't expect anything less of you!"  You said and Julieta smiled gratefully. "Well I'll leave you two at it!" You said, walking out towards the door. "BYE!" Mirabel yelled loudly making you smile awkwardly back at her.

You walked out and heard two people talking. Dolores and Isabela walked past and you could hear part of their conversation. "I heard Camilo's meeting some girl down in town!" Dolores said and Isabela giggled. As they turned the corner your jaw dropped in shock.

You walked into the kitchen with a scowl to hide your disappointment and sat down in the seat you usually did when you came over for dinner. Pepa sat down next to you with a rainbow above her head. Felix sat next to her and you sat in silence. Antonio sat down on the other side of the table, strangely without his animals.

"I heard Camilo is going to ask a girl to be his Valentine's down in town!" Pepa said with a huge grin. "Do you know what she looks like?" Felix asked as Antonio swung his legs back and forth underneath the table in boredom.

"She apparently has long black hair and dark brown eyes!" Pepa said and your eyes narrowed in hatred. "She's also around Y/n's height with a very well defined jaw line and look great in red!" Pepa added and your scowl grew deeper. Now not only did this girl look good in red but Pepa already knew so much about her!

You pushed out your chair and noticed Antonio watching you in curiosity. "Sorry Tonio, Pepa, Felix, I need to excuse myself." You said, planning on finding this so called girl and giving her a piece of your mind.

Antonio, Pepa and Felix all watched you leave and you began to run down to the market knowing that this is exactly where Camilo would meet this girl because everywhere else in this town is boring.

You turned the corner into the market and paused. You looked around and saw a familiar stall. You jogged up to it, capturing the attention of the lady running it. "You gave me these." You said, holding up your hand with the golden ring and bracelet on it.