LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE

(Welcome to the chapter! I'm unfortunately in a dry patch of mind at the moment and my viewer rate is dropping which is a bummer.)

(Anyway, please leave a vote and I hope you enjoy!)

~Camilo's POV~

I ran out of the collapsing house and dove out of the door. I looked around to go to Y/n but she wasn't outside.

I looked back at the crumbling house, getting a terrifying feeling of Deja Vu. I shouted Y/n's name and suddenly Isabela got pushed out of the front doors.

"Where's Antonio!?" My mama screamed. I cursed under my breath, knowing she must be in there with Antonio. I ran forward but my Papa grabbed my wrist to stop me.

I shouted at him to let me go and then continued to scream Y/n's name as I struggled against his arms. I saw Mirabel crying into Julieta's shoulder from the corner of my eye and shouted even louder.

Then Bruno's tower completely crumbled, leaving the house in ruins for the second time. "Y/N, ANTONIO, NO!" I cried, as I burst out of my Papa's grip.

I ran into the rubble and the settling dust stung my eyes and coated my clothes and hair as I stumbled forward. I pushed prices of debris out of my way, not able to see Y/n or Antonio.

I turned around and saw Adela running up to the house with more of my friends. "Y/N!?" She screamed, running forward, as tears fell down her face.

I turned back away as she looked around frantically. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I looked at Carlos, Cara, Cam and Cele. Carlos pursed his lips and I shrugged his hand off.

"I need to keep searching." I mumbled. Suddenly I heard a shout and I ran around a pile of stone and saw my Mama pulling Antonio out from underneath a pile of stones and a door.

He seemed remarkably unhurt and I ran forward. I ran straight past Antonio and my mama and to the rubble pile Antonio had been under.

I saw her hand lying out from underneath the rubble and it was covered in dripping blood. I hooked my fingers underneath the massive piece of stone and felt tears spring to my eyes as it wouldn't move.

Carlos, Cara, Cam and Cele all came over and helped me lift the stone up with a mix of different emotions on their faces. The stone lifted up and underneath lay the dust covered figure of Y/n.

Not again

I let out a choky sob and dropped to my knees next to her. I lifted her face towards me and Adela ran over. She let out a pained cry at the sight of Y/n's body.

Her clothes were torn and there was blood streaming down her face and arms. It was bleeding through her clothes too, leaving red stains on the fabric.

I clutched Y/n closer to my chest before I set her gently back down and stood up. Adela clutched Y/n to her and cried into her sisters hair.

I turned away from the sound of her pained cries and faced Dolores who was watching with a horrified expression.

"Look what you did." I whispered in a cold tone, pointing a finger at her. "I'm so sorry.. I never meant to make you cry." Dolores said, reaching forward to wipe a tear off my face.