HE TOLD ME THAT THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS!

(Everybody I am extremely motivated to write you an amazing chapter.)

(Quick story time...)

(At school I do have a normal teenage pansexual crush on a guy I know. And oh my gosh- there was a thunder storm in school and he literally offered me his school jacket to stand under since I forgot mine!!)
(He's also just been interacting with me a lot more lately and I'm screaming inside)

(Ehehehehe- going to die after I write this!)
(Also please leave a vote!!)

You and Camilo had planned to go out for a date today and you were getting ready to go now. It had been a week or so since you'd almost died.

You're feeling surprisingly good!

You smiled to yourself as you opened a portal to downstairs and stepped through it. When you got downstairs you saw Cara, Cam, Carlos and Mirabel talking to each other happily.

"Morning!" You said, walking over. Mirabel readjusted her bag at the same time Cara did as they all greeted you back.

"Excited for your date?" Mirabel asked with a grin. "Super." You replied casually even though you were ecstatic just thinking about it.

"You can at least act excited, not all of us have a fairy tale life." Cara said, crossing her arms. "Sorry, I meant, SUPER!" You said, making your voice high pitched and over exaggerated.

Cam laughed and Cara grinned. "So where is your date?" Carlos asked, putting one hand on his hip. "Right here!" Camilo yelled, suddenly swinging down on vines, not at all gracefully.

You all looked at him in shock and amusement and he fell onto the ground clumsily. "YOU'RE WELCOME!" Isabela yelled from upstairs.

Camilo rolled his eyes before sliding over to you like nothing had happened. He wrapped one of his arms around your waist and you laughed.

He took your hand and dipped you backwards. "Ready for an amazing date Mi Amor?" Camilo asked and you smiled up at him.

"More than ready." You replied. "Just get out already." Carlos said impatiently and Mirabel pushed you both towards the doors.

You both stood outside the front of Casita for a moment then burst out laughing. "So, what did you have planned?" You asked, calming yourself down.

"Can you sing?" Camilo asked you with a grin. "I guess so..." You replied with a confused smile. "Great then let's go." He said, grabbing your hand.

You both ran down to the town. "How do you feel about performing live!?" Camilo asked you as you slowed down. "Terrified." You replied.

"Well don't worry, I'm here now." Camilo said, pulling you into the market. You waved to the lady at the jewellery stall and she blew you a kiss. She held her beautiful baby on her hip and the little girls dark skin glistened in the sun just like her mothers did.

You and Camilo made your way through the crowd until you made it to the area the band was playing. The guitar player beckoned you both over with a grin and you jogged over to him.

"What song are you gonna sing?" He asked Camilo and Camilo thought for a moment. "How about Colombia, Mi Encanto?" You suggested and the accordion player let out a happy shout. "Yes! Let's do it!"

Camilo whisked you onto the band stand and you grinned. The band started to play the music and the guitar player grinned before yelling out;

"¡Colombia!"

"Noche de fiesta, todos vienen a celebrar!" Camilo sang.
"Noche de fiesta, todos llegan para gozar!" You sang as Camilo spun you around him happily.