Looking for a supposedly dead girl!

(Hey guys, sorry the chapter came out late but I'm here now! So please enjoy the chapter and remember to leave a vote I always appreciate it!)

"Maybe we should call it a night!" Adela suggested, pulling Isabela out of the room with a nervous chuckle.

"Adela wait a moment!" You called. Your sister looked at you with an impatient glare. "I'm going to stay with you for a few weeks, at the house down in town." You said.

"Oh... okay, then I'll see you later." Adela said with a small smile before her and Isabela both left. "Do you guys want to go back out to the party?" Mirabel asked.

"Race you back losers!" Camilo yelled, bolting out of the room with an evil laugh. You scoffed and dashed after him.

You could hear the others laughing as they ran after you and Carlos' unbothered footsteps as he walked behind you all.

Cam suddenly ran past you with Cara on their back. She let out a whoop and wiggled her fingers at you as her and Cam overtook you.

You were impressed by Cam's strength and speed but you weren't in the mood for being beaten so you used that bit of energy that nobody likes using to retake second place.

You stopped next to Camilo, taking in deep breaths. Cam and Cara stopped next to you a few moments later and Cam dropped Cara onto her feet.

Mirabel came a couple seconds after them and finally as you all caught your breath Carlos just strolled up casually.

He picked an arepa up off the table nearby and took a bite out of it with a smirk. "Hey, you guys seem out of breath for some reason!" He said mockingly.

"Hahah... so funnnyyyyy." Camilo muttered. You chuckled and someone caught your attention from in the crowd. You looked over but you couldn't see anything.

Mirabel caught your eye and she frowned in confusion. "Did you.. see that?" You asked. "Someone familiar... yeah." Mirabel replied.

You both stood up straight and Camilo glanced at you. "We'll be right back!" You said and Camilo nodded.

You and Mirabel wandered off into the crowd and looked around. "Stay together." Mirabel said. "Who was that?" You asked her. "I didn't catch their face."

"I thought... I thought I saw Leah." Mirabel replied. "Don't be ridiculous, she was murdered." You said even though now you thought about it, that person had the same dress type Leah wore.

"How would that even be possible though?" You asked. "Well... your daughter can time travel, she might have gone back in time with that dude that can bring people back to life." Mirabel replied, readjusting her glasses with a shrug.

"But why would she bring Leah back to life?" You asked with a distressed groan. "And why would she come here now, after all this time of being supposedly dead!?"

"I'm not saying it was her, it's just a possibility!" Mirabel replied. "Besides, my daughters name was Leah." You said.

"That just backs up my point." Mirabel muttered. "What? Not it doesn't!" You retorted. Mirabel led you around a group of people with a sigh.

"Why would you want to name your daughter after a girl that has been dead for years without reason?" Mirabel asked you, raising her eyebrow questioningly. "And you hated her before she died too."

"Okay... fair point, but it still might not be- Oh my god it's Leah!" You said, pointing at the girl you had seen through the crowd.

Mirabel looked over and you both glanced at each other in shock. "I have so many questions." You whispered. "Should we go up to her?"