22 with what now!?

(Okay, so I started writing this at 9:28pm and I'm sorry if I fell asleep and ended up posting this late! My sleep schedule is severely messed up.)
(Also please enjoy the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote!!)

Cam and Cele left Casita early so you and Mirabel had been spending some time sewing together in her room. You had successfully created a skirt that could have been a vest, hat or possibly a sock too.

"Well... you tried." Mirabel said as you held the up the finished orange and pink mess. "Damn right I did, my hand is literally dead." You muttered, dropped your creation into your lap.

Mirabel held up a plain white shirt she'd sown. "You want to help with the decorations?" She asked with a smile.

You looked down at your thread and needle. "You know what, I'll try." You said, sitting down next to Mirabel. You took on the the sleeves and started to sewn in a bright purple flowers.

Meanwhile Mirabel was delicately creating what looked like a golden butterfly on the other sleeve. You stuck you tongue out in concentration and finished the flower.

You looked at it, and it looked half decent but if you turned it upside down it would probably look like a decapitated person.

Mirabel looked and muffled a giggle. You whacked her on the arm and she grinned to herself as she kept sowing. You went back to work on a blue flower to go next to the purple one and you both sat there, each decorating one sleeve.

After a while there was a knock on the nursery door and you looked up from sowing in what looked like a rock. It was supposed to be an elephant.

Agustin peeked his head in through the door and Mirabel waved him over. "Hola Papa, do you need anything?" She asked as Agustin walked over.

"Just wanted to see what my wonderful daughter and her friend is doing, tucked away for so long." Agustin said, smiling as he looked at the top.

Mirabel had craftily covered her sleeve in the rights spots so it wasn't overwhelming, but it was still beautiful. Meanwhile your sleeve had randomly placed objects and shapes.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that dinner is ready, it's late but better than no dinner!" Agustin said and you dropped your needle.

"Bye suckers!" You said, sliding backwards off your stool and into a portal on the floor. The portal opened up into the dining room, suspended high into the air, and you fell onto the floor with a shriek.

You felt Luisa lifting you up and you smiled gratefully. "Food. Where? I want!" You said, jumping into your chair with an enthusiastic bounce.

Luisa sat down on the other side of the table and so did Isabela. Antonio and Dolores both took their seats and Felix slid into his with a grin.

"Hey Y/n!" Antonio said, leaning out from behind Dolores to see you better. "Yes Antonio?" You asked with a smile.

"How come you and Camilo never spend time with me anymore?" He asked and you immediately felt guilty.

"We still both love you, we can hang out tomorrow!" You said and Antonio brightened up. Pepa came into the room. "Marcos is awake now." She said and you pursed your lips.

"Julieta is going to bring him some food and then we'll eat dinner." She added. Camilo and Carlos both came in together next.

Camilo jumped over to you and took a seat in his chair. That chair was apparently your lap. You shoved him off with a scowl.

He fell to the ground and looked up at you, putting on an expression of fake hurt. "How could you?" He asked, holding his hand to his forehead dramatically.