Six rainbows

(Hi please leave a vote and check out my other story under my account too!)

(Top art credit goes to: TrquoiseDoragon)

You walked up to Casita, feeling more nervous the closer you got. After you and Camilo had spent a while at the market he had walked you home.

~Last Night~

Your and Camilo's hands swung back and forth together as you walked back to your house. You looked down every now and then to see your hands still in each other's with a small smile.

As you got to your front door you paused and turned around, still holding Camilo's hand. You didn't want to let go quite yet but you knew you were going to have to anyway.

"Well goodnight." You said. "Night." Camilo replied and you both stood there awkwardly. You looked at your feet for a few moment and looked up again, catching Camilo's eye in the process.

You both stood there staring at each other for a moment, slowly leaning in without realising it. Your eyes went out of focus for a moment and when they came back into focus you saw how close your and Camilo's faces had gotten. You felt your face heat up as you locked eyes with him again.

You could feel his breath on your lips and you made a weird squeak noise, stepping back with an awkward stumble.

"Okay goodnight bye have a safe one!" You said loudly, slamming the door in Camilo's face. You leaned your back against the door and slid down it with your head in your hands. You groaned and headed up stairs to go to bed.

~Present Moment~

You groaned just remembering that reaction and readjusted your bag strap. You knocked on Casitas doors and they swung open. Julieta poked her head out of the kitchen doorway and waved at you.

You waved back with a smile and she disappeared back on the other side of the doorway. You kept walking and noticed Pepa and Felix segueing with Dolores about something in the courtyard.

You tried to sneak past them but Dolores heard you and Pepa and Felix both saw you. You sighed and turned to face them when they started yelling your name.

"Y/n over here! Come now!" Pepa shouted, waving you over. You sighed and walked over, standing awkwardly still. "Dolores apologise to Y/n right now!" Felix said and you turned to Dolores with a confused shrug.

Dolores scowled at her parents and turned to you. "I am sorry for listening in on Camilo and you last night, I am also sorry for telling lots of people." She said and you gasped.

"You did that!?" You asked in shock. Dolores nodded looking more guilty than before. "Well maybe you can listen in on this!" You yelled, starting to let out a long stream of swearing.

Pepa, Felix and Dolores all listened in silent shock as you listed every inappropriate, not child friendly name and insult you could think of. You took a deep breath and came to a stop.

A clapping sound rang out from the balcony above you and you looked up to see Camilo, Antonio and Mirabel. Mirabel had her hands over Antonio's ears, Camilo was clapping and Antonio's mouth was hanging open.

"Oh sh*t." You said, and Mirabel pressed her hands tighter on Antonio's ears. "Well that was fun to watch." Camilo said, walking over to the stair case and sliding down the banister with a grin.