Satisfaction

(Hi everyone! Welcome to the chapter I hope you enjoy reading it!
(I would also love to inform you all that our new character from that last chapter, her name is Cele, was a character inspired by one of my readers so remember if you have any suggestions or requests don't be shy to say something because honestly I love getting them!! )
(Don't forget to leave a vote!!)

"I...."

"Hold up, this isn't right." Carlos said, interrupting Cam. Everyone looked at him as he stepped forward. "When did you start to like Cam?" He asked Cara with a frown.

Cara fiddled with her fingers and shrugged. "I guess deep down I kind of always have but we grew so close I didn't want to ruin anything so I just pushed it down." She replied.

"I thought you liked Carlos?" You said in confusion. "Yeah you said he was hot!" Cam added and Carlos and Cara both blushed. "I can find somebody attractive!" Cara protested.

"Cara I like you a lot, and I don't want you to go out with Cam." Carlos said. Cara and Cam both exchanged glances and Cara scratched the back of her neck.

"I... don't know what's going on but this is very dramatic." Cele said. You nodded in agreement. "We're you going to say yes?" You asked.

Cam, Carlos and Cara all looked at you then Cara and Carlos both looked at Cam. "Were you?" Carlos asked.

"I dunno.." Cam replied in a mumble. Cara covered her face with her hands and groaned. Carlos reached over and put his hand on her shoulder but she just shrugged him off.

"I just think I need some time to process this." She said, going back into her house hurriedly. The sound of the lock clicked and you turned back to Carlos and Cam.

"Look at what you did you idiot." Cam said, pointing at the door. "Me!? You're the one who can't even tell her you want to go out with her!" Carlos argued.

The two boys glared at each other and you turned around, not wanting to get involved. Cele turned around with you and you both looked at each other at a moment.

Suddenly a sound came from up above and you looked up to the second story of Cara's house. Standing in the window was Cara and she was holding a weird looking device that was black and covered in what looked like weaved black string.

Coming out of it was music and a voice singing and you all looked up at her in shock. "You figured out how to make your speaker work!?" Cele shouted and Cara nodded before putting down the speaker.

She climbed up into the window sill, holding a hair brush. Everybody screamed for her to get down but she just laughed and held the hairbrush up to her mouth.

She started to sing along to the song playing and we all looked at her incredulously. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" You yelled. Suddenly Cam jumped up onto a table and ripped a twig off a tree.

They started to sing along and Carlos frowned. Cara's foot momentarily slipped as they sang together loudly. She caught herself and immediately sat down on the window sill instead of standing.

When the song was over Cara dropped back into her room and and the music stopped playing. A few moment later she unlocked the front door and came outside.

"What the hell was that?" Cele asked. "Well nobody is fighting anymore are they?" Cara replied. Cele took a moment to think before titling her head in slight realisation.

"So uh... what now?" You asked. "Not a clue but maybe something related to fun." Cara said, putting a hand on her hip and smiling.

"Maybe we can go dancing!" Cele suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement and you tried to open up a portal. You sighed.