4

Shinichiro went silent for a moment after hearing what Takemichi said.

Takemichi: "Anyway, about the kid that you were talking about earlier, is he strong?"

Shinichiro: "Yeah, he's a martial arts genius. He never lost to any opponent. He fought. That's why many kids look up to him. "

Takemichi: "Sometimes winning is bad for us. Your little brother needs to know what defeat is as well."

Shinichiro: "Yeah, that's what I always say to him...... you are so mature at your age, Mitchy."

"....."

Takemichi: "Since my mother died, I have become like this. I was once a cheerful kid... always playing outside and trying to make friends, but I was stuck in the past. That's why I chose to grow up earlier. But I'm still small though. "

Shinichiro: "Experiences make us grow, doesn't it?"

Takemichi: "Hn" Shinichiro sweat dropped at his response.

Shinichiro: "I'll take that as a yes."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They arrive at the Sano Dojo. Shinichiro is holding Takemichi's hand for him not to get lost. Takemichi is looking around while letting Shinichiro drag him.

???: "Big brother is here!" A blond kid with dull black eyes greets them at the entrance of the dojo.

Shinichiro: "I'm home, Mikey... Where is Emma? "

Mikey: "Oh, she is inside........... Wait, who are you? Why are you holding big brother's hand?! " Mikey glares daggers at Takemichi

Takemichi: "....."

Mikey: "Say something!"

Takemichi: "Hn"

Mikey: "Don't 'Hn' Me! How dare you hold my big brother's hand?! "

Takemichi: "He is so loud and........ Immature"

Mikey: "You really are mocking me, huh?! Fight me! "

Takemichi: "Why do snotty kids always want to fight me?"

Shinichiro: "Wait.... Mikey! He is here t-" Shinichiro was cut off by Takemichi.

Takemichi: "Sure"

Shinichiro: "Wait! Takemichi Mikey is so strong! You have to learn self-defence first. "

Takemichi: "Lead the way"

Mikey: "Sure ready to lose..... weakling"

Takemichi ignores Mikey and just follows him inside the dojo. Shinichiro is nervous that something might happen to Takemichi.

Mikey said, "We are going to fight here! Be ready! " All of the kids that were training stopped when they heard Mikey fighting someone. They started whispering that another kid was going to lose.

Takemichi: "You might be strong, but fighting is my life........... I have more experience than you."

Granpa Sano: "Okay, if you two are going to fight, don't push it too far."

Takemichi: "Hn"

Mikey: "Don't disrespect gramps!" -He charges at Takemichi and aims a kick at Takemichi's temple-

All of a sudden, everyone froze when they saw Takemichi easily block the kick.

Mikey: "H-How?" -He shook it off and continued sending punches and kicks at Takemichi -

Takemichi just blocks and dodges Mikey's attack. Mikey gets annoyed and can't accept the fact that Takemichi is just playing at him.

Mikey: "Is blocking and dodging all you've got? I bet you can't throw a punch! "

Takemichi had enough and sent a fast punch to Mikey's chin. Mikey stepped back a little, processing what happened. 

Grandpa Sano: "That kid is a prodigy too.........  Manjiro, what are you going to do now?"

Takemichi: "Be ready. I'm going offensive now. "

Mikey: "Huh?" Mikey's eyes widened in shock when he saw Takemichi already in front of him.

Mikey: "So fast!!!" Mikey barely dodges the roundhouse kick that Takemichi sends at him. Mikey regains his footing and delivers a nuclear kick to Takemichi.

Takemichi blocks it, but he bends down a little.

Takemichi: "Strong........... I'm so glad that Takemichi's body is a tank."

 Takemichi holds Mikey's feet and throws him to the ground. Mikey uses his arms to keep himself balanced and from dropping harshly to the ground.

Mikey: "Tsk!" "He is on par with me!............ No............ He is stronger..."

Takemichi sends a kick at Mikey's face while he is standing. Mikey collapses on the ground and slides back down the floor.

Shinichiro: "Huh? Mikey is losing?!"

Mikey got up fast and rushed to Takemichi. Takemichi was surprised a little bit, but didn't show it. Then Mikey fakes his punch and delivers a foot sweep. Takemichi backflips to avoid it, but Mikey takes advantage of this and kicks Takemichi in the chin.

Takemichi: "Not bad.......... but" -Gets up fast and rushes at Mikey and delivers a thrust kick-

Mikey blocks it but sends him flying a few meters. He landed hard on the ground and grunted in pain.

Mikey: "AGHHH!" "He is strong this is the first time I struggle in a fight"

 Mikey is panting a little, but Takemichi is just standing there waiting for him to get up.

Mikey: "I..................... I accept defeat"  "So this is how it feels.............. to lose" 

All of the people's eyes widened in surprise. They couldn't believe that the unbeatable Mikey had been defeated by a newcomer.

Granpa Sano: "That kid has more experience in fighting than Mikey."

Shinichiro walks up to Mikey to cheer him up.

Mikey: "Big brother, I lost. Are you going to disown me?" Mikey is sobbing, afraid that his big brother doesn't want him anymore.

Takemichi: "Take care f you brother Shinichiro nii I think I hit his head too hard"

Mikey: " What did you say!?!?!" 

Takemichi: "Hn"

Mikey: "AHHHH stop with your 'hn' things. What kind of language is that?"

Takemichi: "For a little midget like you......... you sure have a loud voice."

???: "Wow! You really beat Mikey! What's your name?" A kid with two sharp canine teeth approached Takemichi.

Takemichi just stares at him, making him sweat drop.

 Takemichi: "You know, it's good manners if you say your name first before asking someone else's name."

???: "Oh sorry how rude of me......... my name is Baj-"

Takemichi: "Takemichi............ Hanagaki Takemichi, that's my name. Nice to meet you"

A tick mark appeared on Baji's forehead. He was ready to attack Takemichi, but Mikey held him back.

Baji: "You ungrateful brat! Come here! I'm going to kill you! "

???: "Cool, he is so handsome and his cold personality makes him hot!! ......... wait, what was I thinking?!" A little girl with sandy blonde hair and honey gold eyes thought while staring at Takemichi.