23

Takemichi and Akane hang out a little while Shinichiro is behind. Shinichiro can see how happy Takemichi is. He saw that Takemichi's eyes had more light than before. He had a genuine smile on his face as he watched Akane and Takemichi laugh at each other. After a long walk, they decided to eat dinner at Kawata's ramen shop. 

Akane: "Wait is this the Kawata's ramen shop?" Akane looks around, observing her surroundings.

Takemichi: "Yeah, most of the Black Dragon members eat here. This is our personal food storage." 

Shinichiro: "The gang, how is it going?"

Takemichi: "It's fine that no one challenged us in these past weeks, though I am the only one who is fighting."

Akane: "You should be careful. You can be reckless sometimes."

Takemichi: "I know... but I made the worst enemy. If he comes back, I think the peace we have will be broken."

Shinichiro: "You mean that Kyo guy? The one who wants to steal your bike? " Takemichi nods.

Akane: "Kyo? What do you mean, Kyo? " Akane looks at Takemichi

Takemichi: "He is the one who is obsessed with Hinata like Kisaki." 

Akane: "Oh god, what are you doing, Takemichi?!" 

Takemichi: "I know I can't just let him touch Hinata, right? I already planned something if he makes a move. " 

Shinichiro: "Well, as I can see, he really hates you. He even said that you take everything away from him."

Akane: "Uhmm... Takamichi, I want to say something." 

Takemichi: "Hn?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow.

Akane: "I'm sorry if I didn't approach you earlier. It's just that I don't know how to explain what happened and I need to go far away." 

Takemichi: "I... I understand if you keep it secret. When you are gone, all the voices in my head keep bugging me. I can't even sleep properly. All of the darkness in my heart was slowly overcoming me that day. If it wasn't for Shinichiro's stopping me, I would have..."

Akane: "You would have?" 

Takemichi: "Kill Kyo... I'm sorry if I'm thinking that way. I'm too scared. I don't know what to do. He killed Kokonoi right in front of me and wanted to take everything away from me. I was planning on killing Kyo when he was released from prison. " Akane sighed and held Takemichi's hand. 

Akane: "I know you've been through so much, but killing someone is bad. If you want to protect your friends, then do it the right way. " 

Shinichiro: "Yeah, Takemichi, you are a good person. You are better than that." 

Takemichi: "I change when Shinichiro Nii gives me a bike. I started to accept everyone, even my enemies. I will try my best. "

Shinichiro: "Is that why you cried that day when we were riding a bike?" Takemichi nods.

Akane: "You don't need to act alone now that your big sister is here." Takemichi smiles slightly and nods.

After a long wait, their ramen finally arrives. Mama Kawata is the one who served them. 

Mama Kawata: "You seem polite, now baby boy," Mama Kawata smirks. 

Takemichi: "Whatever old hag, leave me alone." A tick mark appeared on her head.

Akane: "Hey! Be nice! " She bonked Takemichi's head, and Mama Kawata snickered.

Mama Kawata: "I see that's your sister, right? Might as well tell her all your wrong doings here" Takemichi galres at her.

Akane: "Wrong doings? What does she mean, Takemichi? You are a good boy, right? " Mama Kawata smirks.

Mama Kawata: "That brat always breaks a plate here! He even threatens my loyal customers, telling them that this is the Black Dragons' personal restaurant! " Takemichi looks away.

Akane: "Oh good Takemichi! How could you ruin her business?! I am sorry, Ms. Kawata. I will pay for the meals and broken plates that he broke. " Akane bows at her.

Mama Kawata: "Oh don't worry my dear, you can just pay half of it because his members are always eating here, but the plates here are running out, we need to buy a new one!" 

Akane: "Oh, I know the shop that can supply you with plates and bowls. I will buy it immediately and deliver it here. "

Takemichi: "You don't need to do that, nee chan, she is just scamming you." A tick mark appeared on Mama Kawata's forehead.

Mama Kawata: "Why don't you be like your big sister? She is polite, responsible, and has a kind heart! "You little runt can't even respect your elders! " Akane glares at Takemichi. 

Akane: "I will teach you some manners later, Takemichi. Be prepared." Takemichi just pouts and looks away.

Shinichiro: "I'm just going to hide my presence. I don't want to pay anything." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was waiting for his father to arrive. He wants to introduce Rika, aka. Akane, to his father. After a long wait, his father finally arrives from work.

Papa: "Oh Michi, how was your first day of school?" Takemichi smiles at him.

Takemichi: "It's okay! Oh and I want to introduce someone to you! She has been my big sister since I was a kid!" Papa raise an eyebrow curious on who she is.

He goes inside and sees a beautiful girl sitting on the sofa. Akane stands up and smiles at him.

Papa: "Uhmmm... hello?" Papa remarked awkwardly.

Akane: "Hello sir, my name is Akane. It's nice to meet you and I'm also Takemichi's teacher." Papa's eyes widened in shock.

Papa: "Ohhhh! I'm sorry Ms. Akane. If my son is a trouble maker, please spare him. " Takemichi sweatdrops and Akane giggles slightly.

Takemichi: "Why is everyone so mean to me?" Takemichi thought, staring at his father.

Akane: "Don't worry, your son is not in trouble. I knew him since he was a kid, though he was still so small. " A tick mark appeared on Takemichi's cheek.

Papa: "I heard that you've been a big sister to my son. Mind explaining this to me?" Akane nods, and they both sit on the sofa. Takemichi prepares juice for Akane.

Akane tells everything and Papa was absorbing the information like a sponge. He finally understand why his son is a little cold hearted from the start but he is slightly changing. Papa curse himself for not noticing earlier that Takemichi was in pain since he was a kid

Papa: "Oh god... I now understand why my son was so distant before." Akane looks down a bit in shame. 

Akane: "Sorry if I'm the reason why Takemichi changed, but I'm here now and everything is going to be okay." Papa smiles at her.

Papa: "Oh, I should be the one who is supposed to be thankful to you. You sacrificed your own life for my son, and I will forever be grateful for that. " 

Akane: "I promise I will not let him down this time." 

Papa: "Thank you, Ms. Akane. Please protect my son."