48

Akane looks down, holding back her tears.

"Why do you have to be like this? I don't understand. Why can't you think for yourself? "

Takemichi just looks at her and says, "This is my fate, nee chan. No one can stop me. "

"I can!" Akane yelled. Takemichi shook his head.

Akane runs towards Takemichi and hugs him.

"Hey, what are y-"

"Shut up!" Akane interrupts him.

"I promised you that I would take care of you as a big sister! So please... let me do my job." Akane let a tear drop on her face.

"Do you think I don't want to stay?" Takemichi said, which surprised Akane.

"Do you really think I want to be like this?"

"Well, you're wrong. Ever since our tragic past happened, I have already abandoned myself. I thought I could still be happy, that I could protect everyone as long as I was strong, but now I realize I can't. I want to be saved. "

"I don't want to go but... I realize that I'm the one who caused all of this. My existence is the reason why all of this is happening. "

"To obtain the peace that we always wanted... my existence will be the sacrifice."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In an abandoned car lot, a lot of influential people in the world of delinquency gathered together. They were here to witness the clash between Valhalla and the Black Dragons. The outcome of this battle will determine who has the potential to be number one in Japan.

On the other hand, we can see all of the division commanders of Toman, including their leader and vice leader, sitting on the pile of broken cars. They were waiting for the fight to start.

"This is it... If Valhalla loses and Takmichi finally loses control of himself, we will fight him next." Mikey has a serious expression on his face.

"Who do you think will win, Mikey?" Draken asked curiously.

Mikey shook his head, "I don't know the answer either, but... I'm confident that Valhalla can't stop Takmichi. Their only advantage was that black dragons were outnumbered."

"I can finally see how he fights... I can tell he is on another level. " Pachin said.

------------------------------------------------------
Akane and Izana were in the corner watching silently. Akane had a worried expression the whole time because she didn't know what was going to happen. She can only hope that Kyo will not fight dirty.

"What are you planning now, Kisaki? How will you manipulate my brother? "

----------------------------------------------------------
Hansen finally walks into the middle, earning everyone's attention.

"I'm tired of waiting! Let's get this shit started! "

 "Are you ready?!"

"FIGHTERS! MAKE YOUR ENTRANCE!"

"Black Dragons!" The sliding door opened, revealing all of the black Dragon members.

 Inupi, Souta, and Nahoya were in front of Takemichi. Takemichi has his eyes closed. His hair and the coat that was hanging on his shoulders flittered in the wind.

"Valhalla!" The other side's sliding door opened, showing the Valhalla members.

Hanma was grinning the whole time, while Kisaki, Chome, and Choji had serious expressions. Kyo was smirking while staring at the black dragons.