33

After they got home, Takemichi immediately led her to the balcony of his room. Hinata was so confused about what Takemichi would say, and she was a bit nervous because she thought it would be very serious about their relationship.

Hinata: "Uhmm, Takemichi kun? What are you going to say again? " Hinata asked Takemichi, who just sighed heavily.

Takemichi: "Hinata I know our relationship started when we were still kids, and we were just so naive back then, but I want to settle this now. I want you to experience what girls like you truly deserve. " Hinata just stares at Takemichi, wondering what he is talking about.

Takemichi: "Listen carefully because I will not repeat this..." Hinata gulps her own saliva and nods.

"Hinata.........., will you marry me?" Takemichi takes out the little box in his pocket and opens it, revealing the clover ring that Takemichi brought.

Hinata: "..."

Hinata couldn't say anything. He was just staring at Takemichi with complete shock on her face and her eyes were full of love towards Takemichi. 

Takemichi: "Sorry... I shouldn't rush things. I will ask you from another ti-" Takemichi's eyes widened in surprise when Hinata suddenly locked her lips on his

He closes his eyes and feels Hinata's tongue attempting to enter his mouth, so he lets her in and restles their tongues together, but Takemichi wins.Hinata moans silently and puts her arms around Takemichi's neck. 

After a few minutes, they broke a part, and there was a bridge of saliva connecting their lips.

 Hinata: "I want more... my body feels hot." She stares at Takemichi with lust in her eyes.

Takemichi: "Hinata... do you want to?" Hinata blushed slightly and nodded at Takemichi.

Hinata: "I want to Michi... My heart is racing and my body is so hot that all I want now is you, Takemichi kun. I want you to feel me. " Takemichi stares at her at the moment.

Takemichi: "Fine, we have to use protection, okay?" Hinata nods and drags Takemichi inside the room, where they close the windows and curtains.

Takemichi: "I didn't expect that Hinata would want it now... I feel bad for threatening Shinichiro Nii. " Takemichi thought and looked at Hinata, who was now underssing in front of him.

Takemichi locks the door because he saw how her sister and Shinichiro didn't lock the room when they did the unholy ritual.

Hinata puts the lights on dim so other people won't see their shadows on the curtain.

Hinata: "Let's start... I want you to feel the heat inside me."

Takemichi: "Is this really Hinata? I don't remember her being like this in the manga. " Hinata lays on the bed, and Takemichi goes on top of her.

Hinata: "Be gentle, okay? It's my first time, afterall... my mother said it hurts. "

Takemichi: "You can scream all you want. This room is almost soundproof. Just tell me if it hurts." Hinata nods.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip