37

Takemichi was currently leaning on the wall in the alleyway, waiting for someone. He's been waiting there for a few minutes now, and his target hasn't shown up yet.

It had been almost half an hour when his target finally appeared. He was now walking the same way where Takemichi was leaning.

Kyo: "Does that slut think I wouldn't sell her pictures and videos? With her body like that, she will be a pornstar in just a week! " Kyo is happily walking while carrying a bag full of photos of Akane's nude body and sex videos. 

Takemichi had enough and finally made his appearance. 

Takemichi: "You've been doing well, huh? Kyo " Takemichi said this while leaning against the wall, not looking at Kyo.

Kyo stopped on his tracks, and his eyes widened in shock when he saw Takemichi. He narrowed his eyes and glared at Takemichi.

Kyo: "Hanagaki! What are you doing here? Are you here to avenge your slut sister, huh? HAHAHAHA Her body was amazing! She has been begging for help, and her screams are so good! I will make her scream more! Just you wait, Hanagaki, I will send you a free sex video of hers! " Takemichi remained calm and didn't say anything for a moment.

Takemichi: "..."

Kyo: "What? Are you pissed now? Since you're here, I might as well kill you now and make your sister our slave! " He grins manically.

Takemichi raised his hand, signalling the twins to attack. The Kawata twins attack from behind and smash Kyo on the head with a glass bottle.

Souta: "I've been wanting to do this!" He cracks his knuckles, ready to beat Kyo again.

Kyo: "You cheating bastard! Fight fairly, Kyo! " He was about to attack Kyo when Souya suddenly kicked him from behind, making him let go of the bag he was holding.

Souya: "Fairly? You kill one of our members, kill Takemichi's father, and rape his sister. Do you think we'll be gentle with you? You will be the key to starting this war. " Takemichi walks up to the bag and picks it up.

As he opened the bag, Takemichi saw all of the nude pictures of Akane while being fucked. He also noticed Akane crying and obviously begging them to stop. Takemichi didn't say anything. His heart broke when he saw his sister's poor condition. He just stared at the photos and tapes sadly.

Takemichi: "Drag him to our hideout and beat him up until he can't walk or scream anymore. Our members can join the beating. Don't show any mercy, but don't kill him either. After you're done, drop him off right in front of Valhalla's hideout without wearing anything. " Kyo has a horrified expression and tries to escape, but Souta pins him down.

Souta: "Where do you think you're going? You will be our punching bag from now on. " 

Kyo: "You will pay for this! You will pay for this, Hanagaki! " Souya neck chops Kyo, making him pass out.

Takemichi didn't say anything and just left the three behind. He hopped on his bike and started the engine to go home.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As he arrived at home, he saw multiple motorcycles parked in front of their house. All of the motorcycles have a sticker of a rose covered in blood and have a kanji saying, "Chi ho bara" (Blood rose).