8

Takemichi and Senju are now in the room. Takemichi is putting a cold compress on Senju's lips.

Senju: "T-Takemichi... It hurts." Senju said with a teary eye.

Takemichi: "I know... you are not used to being hit, so it's normal."

Senju: "Why is everyone treated differently? Is it because I'm a girl? "

Takemichi: "You know, being a boy is a pain in the ass too, but it's not about your gender; it's about who you really are. Don't listen to the people who criticized you because you know yourself more than they."

Senju: "You are so kind, Takemichi. You are the only one who can understand me."

Takemichi: "Whatever, idiot, you guys always give me a headache."

Senju: "Sorry... Is Haru going to be okay? "

Takemichi: "Yeah, they are going to be okay, but..."

Senju: "But?" 

 Takemichi: "Don't expect things to be the same from now on."

Senju: "I really screwed up, huh? Everytime I am around Haru, things always get worse. "

Takemichi: "You are not the one who screwed up; they are. "

Senju: "But... I want to be with them. It's so much fun when they are around." Senju said while sobbing.

Takemichi: "..."

Senju: "Can I call you Zen too?" 

Takemichi: "Do what you want... I don't care." Senju's eyes lit up with happiness.

Senju: "I'll call you Big Bro Zen then!"

Takemichi: "Hn"

Senju: "Hey! Be nice! " A tick mark appeared on Senju's face.

Takemichi: "Whatever." 

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shinichiro, Takeomi, Haru, Mikey, and Baji are finally back home after Haruchiyo got treated in the hospital. Mikey has a depressed look in his face while Baji is just silent.

Shinichiro: "So... We need to talk this out." Mikey, Baji, and Haruchiyo look down, ashamed of themselves.

Takeomi: "This is stressful." Takeomi said, while rubbing his temples.

Mikey: "I'm sorry."

Shinichiro: "You better be... You went too far."

Takeomi: "Why are you guys fighting for a toy anyway?" Then Takemichi enters the scene with Senju behind him. 

Takemichi: "You are talking to a kid, not a grown-up man."

Takeomi: "But still"

Takemichi: "What's done is done, and that's it."

Shinichiro: "Yeah, but this should not be repeated again, okay?"

Haru/Mikey/Baji: "Yes! Shinichiro/Shinichiro san/big bro "

Takemichi: "I want to sleep."

Takeomi: "Senju, are you okay?"

Senju: "Yeah, big bro Zen treats me well!" With a bright smile, she said. Everyone is staring at Takemichi, waiting for an answer.