25

After the party, the 50 Toman members go home, leaving the founding members and captain of Toman. Takemichi sits on the side, giving them some privacy, but someone approaches and waves at him. 

Yasu: "Hello... can I sit beside you?" Takemichi looks at him, then nods.

Yasu: "So it's true... you are the 10th generation leader of the Black Dragons." 

Takemichi: "Yeah... what now?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow. Yasushi gulps, sweating a little bit before responding.

Yasu: "Can I... uhmm... can I be your friend?" Yasu looks down, waiting for Takemichi's answer. 

Takemichi: "Why do you want to be friends with me?" 

Yasu: "Because... Mikey Kun said you're nice, strong, and dependable."

Takemichi: "Do what you want." Yasushi smiles at him.

Yasu: "Thanks." Takemichi stares at him with emotionless eyes.

They went silent for a moment, then Yasu spoke up.

Yasu: "You have a tragic past, don't you? I can see it in your eyes. Your inner demons are just waiting for you to snap, and if that happens, then no one can stop you. "

Takemichi: "Huh? What are you talking about? " Takemichi raised an eyebrow. 

Yasu: "Even though you hide it with your broody face, I can see it... you're scared." Takemichi's eyes widened a bit.

Takemichi: "Hn" 

Yasu: "I'm Honda Yasushi, by the way... For what I've said earlier, be careful and always think that you are not alone if that happens... " Yasu paused for a moment.

Takemichi: "What will happen?" Takemichi raised an eyebrow.

Yasu: "You will destroy everything." Takemichi didn't say anything and just stared at him.

Takemichi: "You... you can see the future, isn't it?" Yasushi's eyes widened in shock.

Yasu: "How did you know?" 

Takemichi: "When it comes to reading people, I am an expert. No one can pass through me."

Yasu: "I see... you are gifted too."

Takemichi: "Hey...if I got out of control... can you please kill me?" Takemichi gave him a closed eyed smile.

Yasu was taken aback by what Takemichi said. He said he hasn't met a person who is willing to give their life for the sake of others. He starts to admire Takemichi because of that and promises to himself that he will help him no matter what.

While they were chatting, Takemichi's phone rang, and he saw Masato Tachibana was calling him. He was curious for a second about why Hinata's father would call him at this hour Takemichi accept the call and starts to talk to Hinata's father.

Takemichi: "Uhmmm... why did you call me?" Takemichi asks Masato. Masato took a deep breath before responding to Takemichi.

Masato: "Takemichi... I want you to go to the hospital right now. It's about your father. " Takemichi was curious about what he meant. 

Takemichi: "What happened to Papa?" Takemichi sweats a little bit because he has a bad feeling about this.

Masato: "I will explain everything that happened after you come here. Please prepare yourself." 

Takemichi: "O-okay? I'll be there in a minute. " Masato agrees and hangs up the phone.

Takemichi sent his goodbye to the whole Toman and said that he had to take care of something for a second. The other Toman members agreed and let Takemichi go. Yasushi, on the other hand, let out a single tear, but he wiped it out so everyone wouldn't notice.

Yasu: "Sorry Takemichi, but... this was meant to happen." Yasushi muttered to himself while watching Takemichi go.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi arrived at the hospital with a worried look on his face. He went to the location where Masato had sent him, and when he arrived, his hands started shaking a little when he saw the word "Morgue." Now Takemichi was super scared and didn't know what to do. He went inside and saw Masato with Akane and a body laying covered in cloth.

Takemichi: "Can I know now what happened? You guys are scaring me." Akane looks at Takemichi. She wants to tear up, but she needs to be strong for him.

Masato: "Takemichi... I'm sorry to say that your father is dead." 

"..." 

Akane removes the cloth, revealing Takemichi's father's face. Takemichi didn't know how to react and just went to see his father's face. He just stared at his father's lifeless body and didn't want to accept the information.

Takemichi: "Huh? What the fuck is this? What the fuck is happening? " Akane puts her left hand on Takemichi's right shoulder. 

Akane: "I'm sorry, Takemichi. The doctors did everything they could, but the stab wound was fatal and he had lost too much blood. I'm sorry we couldn't do anything. " Akane finally tears up.

"..."

Takemichi: "Stab wound? So he was killed? He was murdered and... I'm not right there... To protect him " Akane hugs Takemichi, caressing the back of his head.

Akane: "It's not your fault, Takemichi." 

Takemichi: "He was just okay yesterday; everything was going fine. Why does this always happen to me? Why nee chan? " Akane couldn't come up with the right answer to respond to Takemichi's question.

Takemichi: "WHY?!" Takemichi falls on his knees, crying. Akane was wiping all of Takemichi's tears.

Akane: "I'm here, okay? I will never leave you... your friends and Hinata are with you, so you don't need to feel lonely. "

Takemichi: "That's not *sob* the point! *sob* Why is everyone I love always taken away from me? First you and mother, and now... and now. " Takemichi couldn't complete his sentences because of the fact that he still couldn't accept them.

Akane: "Shhh... I'm here, Takemichi. I will always be here. We promise, right? Don't get your hopes down, little brother. You still have us. " 

Takemichi: "YOU DON'T GET IT!! FOR ME, PAPA IS EVERYTHING! HE IS THE ONE WHO IS THERE FIRST FOR ME! I HAVEN'T EVEN REPAYED HIM FOR THE KIND THINGS AND EFFORT THAT HE'S DONE TO ME! " Takemichi lowers his head, a shadow covering his eyes.

Takemichi: "Who is the one who stabbed my father?" Takemichi said coldly. Akane felt shivers run down her spine when he heard Takemichi.

Akane: "Takemichi!! Don't think like that, please! Come back to your usual self! " Akane was shaking Takemichi's shoulder, but Takemichi remained motionless. 

Evil Takemichi: "Ohh~ So your back huh? Now... kill all of them HAHAHAHAHA " Takemichi's eyes become emotionless and he looks at his sister waiting for an answer.

Akane gulps before responding. She knew that she couldn't stop Takemichi alone, so she needed Shinichiro or Mikey's help. 

Akane: " Moebius."

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was late. I felt sick yesterday, so I gave myself a rest.