50

Kyo... Has been stabbed!

"Oi! Seriously?!" Hanma said, looking at Kyo's body, which was lying motionless on the floor.

"Who would have done it?" Inui said. He didn't expect this to happen.

"Oi, Zen! Is this part of your plans?!" Baji shouted, breaking all of them out of their thoughts. 

Baji walked towards Takemichi and held his collar up. 

Takemichi, too, didn't know what was going on. This is not part of his plans; he was the one who was supposed to kill Kyo, but someone beat him to it. 

Takemichi didn't respond. Baji thought what he said was true and was enraged even more. 

"You! You're totally out of your mind!" Baji punched Takemichi in the face. Takemichi didn't react and just received the blow completely. 

Takemichi wipes the blood that is flowing down the corner of his mouth.

Takemichi's eyes went back to normal. What happened to Kyo really woke him up. It confused him as to how this happened. This is not in his plans. He wanted to kill Kyo and shoulder everything.

Takemichi looked around and saw Kisaki. His first thought was that it must've been part of Kisaki's plans. Besides his sister and him, no one had the ability to kill Kisaki. Even though he is weak and doesn't usually fight, his brain is enough to be one of the biggest threats.

"Let's stop the fight." Takemichi suddenly said Which confused Baji Inui and Hanma? They expect Takemichi to thrash them around, and everyone will have to stop him.

Hanma becomes more suspicious. There is no way he is just giving up, right? This is his chance to kill all the bugs that are getting in his way!

---------------------------
Others have already called an ambulance. They were so shocked by what happened. Valhalla thought it would just be a simple fistfight and then conquer the whole Black Dragons. They didn't expect that one of their executives was going to be stabbed.

"This... what is happening?" "Is it part of my little brother's plan or Kisaki's?" Akane thought. 

Baji was startled. " What? "You want to stop the fight?"

"Yeah. "Since my goal is complete, there is no point in continuing." Takemichi shook his head.

Everyone was shocked when they heard Takemichi. So he was the one who plotted all of this? He is the reason Kyo was stabbed!

Takemichi slowly walks down the pile of cars.

When he was now on the ground, no one dared attack him. They don't want to die.

He stopped in front of Kyo's body, which was lying in the pool of blood. He was just looking down on him with his dull eyes.

Then suddenly, Kyo started to cough up blood. He was still alive!

"Interesting." Takemichi said, slightly amused.

"K-kill me, Hanagaki Takemichi." Kyo spoke. He was struggling to stand up. Takemichi cocked his eyebrow.

"Huh?" Takemichi muttired. This guy really wants to die?

Kyo slowly walked towards Takemichi. The twins became alarmed and ready to protect Takemichi if Kyo did anything funny.

When Kyo is finally closer to Takemichi, he musters all of his strength and shakily speaks to Takemichi.

"K-Kisaki Tetta... You need to be wary of him, no matter what. "Kill him if you have a chance." He clenched Takemichi's collar.

Takemichi's eyes widened in shock. Why is Kyo saying this to him?

"I'm just a complete puppet to him." When I got addicted to drugs, Kisaki took control of what I was doing. In every move I make, he is the one who is behind it. I know you can't forgive me, but I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." Kyo's eyes moisten, and tears flow down to his cheeks.

"If I don't do anything, he says he will kill my family!" He knows that I love Hinata Tachibana, so he used that to manipulate me. He said that I should pursue her and not give up because I'm the only one who is worthy of her love. It's when I realize that I'm just a puppet for him. I'm already addicted to drugs, which are also under his influence..."

"You..." Takemichi was about to say something, but Kyo cut him off.

"I'm still in my right mind, so please... Stop him before it's too late."

"I'll leave everything to you, Ice Hero." Kyo sniled and closed his eyes and was about to fall, but Takemichi caught him.

He gently laid him down.

Others didn't hear what Kyo said, but they guess it must have been his last words because he cried. They know how much animosity Kyo has towards Takemichi, so why is he acting like this now?

"I've been wanting to kill you." Takemichi said which startled almost everyone. 

"You killed my father...

My friend...

Rape my sister."

Akane started to cry, remembering how Takemichi suffered from losing his father and Kokonoi.

"I don't forgive you, but your story amuses me, so I acknowledged your words a little bit."

He then looked at the Valhalla members.

"Those who still want to fight! Come at me!"

"Black Dragons is part of my family." Takemichi said softly

"Boss..." The Black Dragon members thought. Their hearts warmed up when Takemichi said they were part of his family. Some of them started to become teary.

Takemichi's face darkened. "If you want to take it away from me, "BE PREPARED TO DIE!" He yelled.

The Valhalla members were shocked when they heard Takemichi's speech. He was really ready to fight until death! Some got scared and wanted to retreat.

"Who do you think you are?! "You think you can take us all alone?" A stupid Valhalla member said

"I already did it before; why can't I do it again? It's nothing new. For me, you guys are just a bunch of good for nothing pieces of trash!"

"What the hell are you afraid of?! Kill him already! He is just alone, and his members have already betrayed him!" Kisaki suddenly yelled

"Oi, oi, oi! Do you guys think we're dead? "Even if there are just the three of us, it's enough to put you trash in your place!" Nahoya suddenly yelled while grinning.

"Grrr! (Yeah!) " Souya said.

The Black Dragon members were suddenly fired up. They didn't know why, but they felt like they could fight forever. What Takemichi said really makes them want to go wild. They can't leave their boss alone, can't they?

"Yeah! Black dragons will never be defeated! "We are invincible!" A member of the Black Dragons yelled while struggling to stand up.

"We will fight till death!" "We'll show our might!"

"Yeah! We will not be pathetic anymore! "We will fight till we die!"

"We're not scared of you punks! Come at us!"

A vein was popping on Kisaki's face. They were clearly already beaten up and not capable of fighting! He successfully drew out Takemichi's dark impulse, so why is this happening now? Why has Takemichi suddenly become normal and made Black Dragons fired up in just a few words?!

The members of Valhalla were afraid to fight now. All of the Black Dragon members just stand up as if they had been woken up from death! This is impossible! This cannot be happening! The members are totally incapable of fighting, and they still want to go on? How absurd!

Ice Blood Zen's charisma is truly terrifying!