6

Takemichi and Senju are sitting on the bench eating ice cream.

Senju: "Thanks for this! I never thought that choco mint flavor would be so good! "

Takemichi: "Hn" 

Senju: "Say Takemichi... Why are you always so cold and quiet sometimes? You only talk when someone is talking to you or you are going to ask something." 

"..."

Takemichi: "What should I say? I can't just say to her that I'm not from this world. " 

Takemichi: "It all started when my mother died."

Senju: "What happened to your mother?" 

Takemichi: "She died in a car accident. For me, my mother is everything. She is the person who shouldn't die. She is my world............ I should be by her side when she is in pain." 

Senju didn't say a word, and just listened to what Takemichi was saying.

"I should be there when they are in pain." 

Takemichi: "That day I lost the path of life; I lost my will to live. I started to push away everyone around me, even my own father. I hate.............. Myself. "

Senju: "It must be tough for you."

Takemichi: "... Yeah"

Senju: "I have another brother. His name is Haruchiyo."

Takemichi: "Where is he now?"

Senju: "I don't know.......... But he always gets scolded because of me."

Takemichi: "Why, though?"

Senju: "I always cause trouble for everyone. I am good for nothing." 

"..."

Takemichi: "It must be tough for you as well." Takemichi smiled slightly while Senju laughed.

Senju: "Wait!.......... You smiled!" 

Takemichi: "Yeah, it's been a while since I smile................ You remind me of her Senju." 

Senju: "Who?" 

Takemichi: "Rika" 

Takemichi: "She is like a little sister to me." 

Senju: "Where is she now? Is she overseas? " 

Takemichi: "Dead..." Senju's eyes widened in shock. She almost dropped the ice-cream that she was eating.

Senju: "Can I ask what happened to her?" 

Takemichi: "She got murdered... right in front of me." 

Senju: "This is too much." 

Takemichi: "Anyway, let's go back."

Senju: "Right" They both walk towards where they came from earlier. They are unaware that somebody is listening to them.

Takeomi: "That's fucking dark." 

Shinichiro: "Yeah, I feel bad... He just wanted someone to lean on, but they are all dead now. He only has his father left." 

Takeomi: "I wonder how he is not insane right now...... Every kid will go crazy if that happens to them." 

Shinichiro: "I think that's why he closed his heart." 

Takeomi: "Let's go back; they might find us."

Shinichiro: "Yeah" 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Takeomi: "So we are going now, Shinichiro." 

Shinichiro: "Yeah, thanks for your time."