46

Takemichi's words shocked the two of them. Takemichi just lazily watched the couple.

"Hey! Who do you think you are? You're just a parentless child!" Tamashiro couldn't take it anymore as she fumed in anger.

"We're the ones who should say that... Who do you think you guys are?" Akane finally intervenes, seeing her brother being bothered by these peasants.

"My father's properties have nothing to do with you, and the girl that you're talking to is my sister... Please refrain from shouting, Tamashiro san. We might bother the quiet neighbourhood. " Takemichi said with a slight smile while staring at the couple.

"This is why Takemichi was so impoverished when he was in the future. I now understand why. As far as I remember, Takemichi is pampered by his father in the manga. You can see that in the toys that Mikey and Draken broke. "

"We don't remember you being adopted, Takemichi kun. That's why we will be taking care of you from now on. Please don't make things harder for us." 

"I believe that you don't have the qualifications to take care of me. Why? Because I said so. "

"Yeah, like my cute little brother said, you don't have the qualifications. You don't even know how to drink wine. How are you going to take care of him? By making him sleep in your shabby house? You mongrels should know your place! " Akane said, crossing her arms under her chest.

"Us? Mongrels? You are the one who should know your place. We are his relatives. You do not even have the right to meddle in our business, "Tamishiro said, pointing at Akane.

"Hey, do you guys know where you are right now? You are at mine and Nee Chan's home. Here we are the law. You guys are fortunate to be able to enter such an expensive subdivision as this." Both of the couples tense up and look at Takemichi curiously.

"What...? Confused? Here, we are the law; you can't just enter without permission. You peasants are lucky that you got entered into this humble home. " Akane smirks.

"Please, we are not here to cause trouble. We just heard that Takemichi kun is a delinquent, and we thought it's because of his father's death. That's why we want to take care of him. " Akane and Takemichi raised their eyebrows, amused at Ono's calm and collected attitude.

"My father and mother are delinquents. What I do has nothing to do with you. Stop bothering our lives. We have so many problems to take care of and I have to take care of my wife. "

"You have a wife?! You're still a kid and you're already married? Gosh, kids these days " Tamashiro said, which irritates Takemichi a little.

"Mongrels like you can't understand the lives of the Royals, so stop blabbering nonsense." Akane said lazily.

"You... !"

"Stop! We are leaving. I hope you don't regret this decision, Takemichi kun. For Akane san, you will regret insulting us like this. " Ono narrowed his eyes, glaring at Akane. 

"Sure, you mortals should learn your lesson and stop bothering superior beings like us."

"Nee chan sure is getting carried away. Well, I can't blame her. We only saw these scenes on TV and in fiction. " Takemichi thought while staring at Akane.

"We are not done yet, you slut! You'll pay for this! "

"Hn", Akane and Takemichi said.

Both of them finally leave. Akane sighs deeply and approaches Takemichi.

"Mitchy, are you okay?" Akane said softly.

"Yeah... I think so." Akane frowns at his response 

"Don't worry, I'm here for you if they come back."