31

Takeshi was eventually expelled by the principal. Because they were cornered by a crying Akane, Takeshi's parents did not complain. They had no choice but to accept the punishment because they knew their son was guilty.

After the clinic scene, Akane thanks the principal and goes outside to eat lunch with his younger brother.

Akane: "Let's go, Takemichi, I'm hungry." Takemichi nods and returns to his classroom to pick lunch for himself and his sister.

When the siblings go to the cafeteria to eat after he gets the lunch box, they see the Mizo Middle Gang and Hinata reserves a table for them so they can eat with them.

Takemichi: "Sorry, Hinata, you have to wait for us." Hinata just smiles and nods.

Hinata: "Don't worry, Takemichi kun, it's not your fault." Takemichi smiles at him and proceeds to open his lunch box.

Yamagishi: "Hey! We wait too! " Yamagishi complained

Takemichi: "Hn" Takemichi shruggs and the Mizo Middle Gang sweatdrop

Akane: "Hey Hina chan, do you want to come with us later? I'm going to dress up Michi! " Akane said excitedly. Takemichi just sighs.

"Sorry Akane san, I have cram school, maybe next time," Hinata says.

Akane: "Oh... Is that so? Then let's go shopping on Saturday! We'll get Michi some clothes!" Takemichi looks at his sister.

Takemichi: "Please don't, I'm no longer a child, I can buy my own clothes." Akane simply smiles at him.

Akane: "If you don't come, I'll tell the ramen shop to ban you from the store," Takemichi's eyes widened in shock.

Takemichi: "F-fine... but don't buy too much."

"Hey Takemichi, what's your relationship with Hinata?" Makoto asks, as Hinata blushes and Takemichi gives him a death glare.

"You can't have her," Takemichi said coldly. Makoto's face was covered in sweat.

Makoto: "O-Of course not! I'm just asking because we noticed you two are too close to each other." Hinata covers her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Takemichi: "She's mine..." The other students attempting to eavesdrop were taken aback by Takemichi's statement.

AKane: "ohh~" Akane smirks at her younger brother.

Takemichi said bluntly, "I swore to protect her with my life because she is going to marry me in the future, so if you truly have a crush on Hinata, sorry but she's taken." The entire cafetria fell silent.

"EHHH?!"

Hinata's face turned bright red with embarrassment. Takemichi looks at them, perplexed.

Hinata's face flushed with embarrassment. Takemichi looks at them, puzzled.

Takemichi: "What? I'm telling you the truth, we're engaged... oh, Hinata doesn't have a ring, that's why... well, I'll buy later then," Takemichi says happily. Akane simply smirked at his brother's bluntness.

"Dude! You just revealed to the entire school that you two are lover dovey!" Yamagishi shakes Takemichi's shoulder.

Takemichi: "So? They better be... I heard a lot of boys want to date Hinata, so they better back off." Hinata smacks Takemichi on the head.

Takemichi groans in pain as Hinata says, "Baka! Don't you have shame on yourself?"

Takemichi: "I'm sorry, I'm just tired of guys touching you." Hinata sighs and smiles at Takemichi.